By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Saw" announced (PS3/360)

The only good thing about Saw was the mask the guy wore.

Around the Network

Funny enough I am a huge horror buff that doesnt know a single person that has seen saw 4. I have a feeling the game is going to be a bust, but I will wait and see.

The original saw was a well written horror/thriller. 2 and 3 were gore flicks with nonsencical plots. The fx in the movies are great as I am a makeup effects lover(real gore grosses me out, but well simulated stuff is awesome). Either way I figured this game would have been under development a LONG time ago.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Bleh, the first Saw was great the first time I saw it.  I saw the second and thought it was ok, then the third rolled around and I thought it was garbage.  I didn't even think twice about going to see the fourth one, the trailer said it all:  Milk, milk, milk.  Well, gorey milk.  I'm not that thirsty...

I really don't see this being a very good game.  But thinking about it a Cube game would be awesome.  That would make a 'killer' puzzle game. 

(Note:  Har har har!  Get it?  KILLER?!  Har har har!) 

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

yeah cube would be great game but they should change the pattern of safe cubes cause it would take really looong time before you would find out which numbers are safe. it would be awesome adventure game.

Ugh.. the first two were ok but really they got ridiculous. I'm sure the game of high school musical will be better than this game.