By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Saw" announced (PS3/360)

Man they truly are milking the Saw title for all it's worth. What is sad is that they are going to keep on running it into the ground.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Around the Network
Leni said:
if it was a crap movie, it wouldn't have been so popular..... i love the series!!! ;p
 popularity does not equal quality. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Leni said:
if it was a crap movie, it wouldn't have been so popular..... i love the series!!! ;p

dude every movie from the saw series get really bad reviews. people watch this cause  they sick thats all. it's just like watching tapes with "operations" in prosectorium. no story, no play...well nothing, just another guy getting screwed in stupid way and you buy it cause you want to watch this kind of crap.

The_vagabond7 said:
Leni said:
if it was a crap movie, it wouldn't have been so popular..... i love the 

i know, but Saw series has not only popularity but a huge audience as well!! so it means that for most people like  saw is a quality series.

personally, i'm fan of it!!  ;p 

but i usually go like.....bleah.....

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Maybe you can setup the trap, and then watch the AI trying to scape... for hours and hours... so much fun...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
Leni said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Leni said:
if it was a crap movie, it wouldn't have been so popular..... i love the

i know, but Saw series has not only popularity but a huge audience as well!! so it means that for most people like saw is a quality series.

personally, i'm fan of it!! ;p

but i usually go like.....bleah.....

audience=popularity that's the same thing. the only audience i know are guys between 14-24 year old who thinks that saw series is great compareing even to godfather. only movie with similar story as saw 1(rest of the series doesn't have even good plot, well any plot) was first cube.

Looking forward to seeing what this is going to look like.

This is gonna be an interesting game, most likely it will be crap though. But it'd be funny if this game receives a teen rating instead of an expected Mature rating.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

The movies are great, but i'm not too sure about the game.

These movies are terrible, like Chronicles of Riddick. Therefore, I predict the games will be surprisingly good, like Chronicles of Riddick.