By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My brother beat somebody up. Lesson learned? (explicit/not for children)

Alright fellas. If fighting and derogatory name calling bothers you guys just dont even scroll down.

So we were walking around the block about an hour ago and my brother was arguing with his g/f on the phone.

These hoodlum skater dudes were laughing and called my brother a "faggot". We both turned around like  "Do you want to get your ass beat?" and my brother said, something on the lines of, "What'd you say, b**** ! I will f**k you up! " <--please take in fact my brother was already mad

The skater dudes didnt say anything.

So we kept walking away, trying to ignore these punk ass skater dudes. 25-40 steps later those same dudes yelled "Ha ha ha you pu$$y's!"

Me and my brother ran up on them and were just gonna scare them right?

(I weight about 150ish and my bro is like 160.. those 2 skater dudes were like 185-200 lbs)

And the guy threw a hook at my brother's eye (Big mistake.) and the instant my bro got hit, he grabbed the guy by his shirt, with his left and punched right through his head, with his right (it didnt even look like my brothers fist colliided with anything) and the dude got knocked out and my brother got on top of him and threw another left and right when he was on the ground. The whole time I was 5 feet from my bro like, "OH SHIT, SON!!"

That skater dude's friend was just watching from like 25 feet away and was screaming "Stop! Leave us alone!"

It made me feel bad.

Please take in fact I dont condone fighting but shit happen's.

Lesson learned for those guys? Right?

Please ppl do not start stuff with ppl you dont know or you can end up really hurt.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

=p I like your brother, he did the right thing.

Those idiots deserved it.

Stop? Leave us alone? You should have beat the other guy too

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Best to start reading up on Battery now (no not the kind that powers your Wiimote).

Anyway, what is "pu***'s?"  I keep wanting to fill it in as "punks" but that's not right.

It was kinda like an, "oh shit" moment.

After the dude yelled, "Stop! leave us alone!" My bro and I looked at each other and was like, "Yo lets get the f*** out of here!"

And off we ran...

Btw Pu***'s = Pu$$y's

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

This story proves that violence solves everything, it truly truly does.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Looks like they learned not to mouth off other people, especially mad ones...

Battery? I never saw someone go to jail for beating someone but my country is f***ed up anyway.

Also, you could get out of there and throw a punch in the guy face.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

We didnt mean any harm. They talked shit first, we confronted them and they threw the 1st punch.

MynameisGARY

well,i hate punks who start crap,good they got what they deserved....that story made me feel good