By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Metro: Last Light PC specs

Tagged games:

chris_wing said:
Everyone keeps saying how demanding 2033 was on PC. I played it on a Pentium D 2.5GHz (OC to 2.7GHz), Radeon 4650 1 GB & 2GB DDR2 RAM. I had to turn the setting to the low end but it ran just fine.

NONSENSE!  Every PC games has to spend $3000 every year to play the latest games!  Duh!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Can I handle it?

On low, yes.  But I am sure low will look great!

I shall destroy it.

I'm starting to wonder if it might be a good idea to save up for an i7 instead of going with an i5...

CGI-Quality said:
zarx said:
must resist urge to upgrade...

Do it. Do IT. DO IT!!!

no long term it will be better to hold off 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
zarx said:
CGI-Quality said:
zarx said:
must resist urge to upgrade...

Do it. Do IT. DO IT!!!

no long term it will be better to hold off 

Of course it will, but in the long run, men also do best to avoid sodium.

BUT IT TASTES SO GOOOOD!

I would go for a 7970 Ghz/GTX 670 for the right price but those are expensive hot cards and my old AMD 955 wouldn't be able to keep up anyway.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

My pc should be able to run the game pretty good, having a 680, i5 at 3.3 ghz, and 8gb ram. Maybe not with 16x AA but thats fine since I play on a 24 inch screen lol

Ugghh... 690? It feels like my 670 is gonna choke on a big one here.

Lostplanet22 said:

What is that from? The cloth physics are unreal!

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

zarx said:

BUT IT TASTES SO GOOOOD!

I would go for a 7970 Ghz/GTX 670 for the right price but those are expensive hot cards and my old AMD 955 wouldn't be able to keep up anyway.

Depends on how CPU hungry the game is as to whether that Phenom 2 x4 955 would hold you back. - Even so, just overclock it. :)
Also overclock the NB to around 2.8 - 3ghz~ You can get a good 10-15% improvement on top of any CPU overclock which should push you into Nahelam territory in terms of IPC.

I miss having AMD as my main machine, they're SO fun to play with. Intel... Pfft. Just set the clock and the volts and be done with.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--