By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I know that the music will be epic, but within the My Music section, I want to be able to play my own MP3's off my SD card...

Around the Network

Having your own MP3's being played would be cool for the stages you build.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sam Yikin said:

Is it just me, or did the Kirby music in that post above... suck?

EDIT: Actually, the Gourmet Race music is good, but the others.... Hopefully its just the quality of the recording, the fire emblem theme music is very clearly suffering from quality issues.

Hopefully you're right, Kirby games have always had great music, and it would suck if Brawl ruined it.

Meh, I don't really care about playing my own MP3s. Sorry for those of you who do, but I love video game music, and I'd rather stick with the atmosphere. I don't want my friends coming over and demanding I play Poison instead of the epic songs of Motoi Sakuraba either. Not that I have any problems with Poison or any other rock music, but not in this game thanks.

Sam Yikin said:

Hopefully you're right, Kirby games have always had great music, and it would suck if Brawl ruined it.

I'm positive.  If you aren't sure, just compare the Fire Emblem song on the Brawl Site to the Fire Emblem song here. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music13.html

Around the Network

personally, I'm satisfied with the roster. It's sad the mystery is gone, but I'm satisfied with the roster. If Ganon is still a CF clone after all this time, I will be a bit disapointed though. They had years to give him a moveset.

Overall, I want this game so hard right now.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i just hope that on release 3/9 they have enough copies for everyone :)

naznatips said:
Sam Yikin said:

I'm positive.  If you aren't sure, just compare the Fire Emblem song on the Brawl Site to the Fire Emblem song here. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music13.html

Yeah, I did notice the the Fire Emblem music from that download sounded kinda crappy.

@ the vagabond: I guess they wouldnt change clones that were actually popular with players like luigi, falco, and ganondorf. They were heavily played in melee and many people would be disappointed if their fighting styles changed that much... I would have hated that falco was changed...

I guess that what sakurai said, when he was referring to no clones, is that he would get rid of the unnecessary ones like pichu and dr. mario (sorry to the fans of those two) and not adding any more new clones thus, limiting the cloning...

naznatips said:

I can't believe people are having trouble comming up with moves for Wolf. They made moves for Olimar, Ice Climbers, Peach, Zelda, Game & Watch, and freaking R.O.B., and people suddenly don't see how you can make a unique Wolf moveset.

He also certainly does not look exactly like Fox. Certainly much less like Fox than Ike looks like Marth.

People need to get over it. Wolf certainly wouldn't be hard to make moves for, and he's by far the most likely candidate for the last character in the game. Deal with it, and stop bitching about it.

Looks like Fox with a Palette/Wardrobe change to me. And I'm not "bitching about it", I simply said that Wolf looks exactly likes Fox, and is, by definition, a clone. Which is arguing, not bitching. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.