By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
blaydcor said:
Also didn't the voice actress for Krystal at some point say she voiced Krystal in brawl? So she's at least in the game

she may be an assist tropy which speaks when attacking.

Around the Network

Brawl Central now appears as SUSPENDED WEBSITE as the first result when you google it..... ahhh

My vote is on Krystal. But the evidence for Wolf is strong.

Who could have really predicted ROB after he was shown in the SSE....and WW Link?

Oh wow. Someone really got excited on 4chan and wrote this:

I want Captain Falcon's final smash to be an epic Falcon Punch. One that's accompanied by a thirty minute fully animated feature that has the budget of the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy put together times 2.

The animation shows Falcon growing up, learning from his mentor how to be a strong fighter and to fight for what's right. Then, it shows whoever the opponent or opponents are show up and kill all of Falcon's friends and family. From there, things kick back into real time, and it shows tears streaming down Falcon's face as his mask explodes. He begins charging his punch, and in the background, images of his fallen friends and family and cheering him on.

Then, he unleashes it. A Falcon Punch so powerful, that you have to drop your controller because it's shaking so hard. Your sound system explodes, no matter how high end it is. The last thing you see before your TV screen explodes is the enemy turn to dust as they are hit by a flaming falcon the size of the moon.

Parokki said:
Oh wow. Someone really got excited on 4chan and wrote this:

I want Captain Falcon's final smash to be an epic Falcon Punch. One that's accompanied by a thirty minute fully animated feature that has the budget of the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy put together times 2.

The animation shows Falcon growing up, learning from his mentor how to be a strong fighter and to fight for what's right. Then, it shows whoever the opponent or opponents are show up and kill all of Falcon's friends and family. From there, things kick back into real time, and it shows tears streaming down Falcon's face as his mask explodes. He begins charging his punch, and in the background, images of his fallen friends and family and cheering him on.

Then, he unleashes it. A Falcon Punch so powerful, that you have to drop your controller because it's shaking so hard. Your sound system explodes, no matter how high end it is. The last thing you see before your TV screen explodes is the enemy turn to dust as they are hit by a flaming falcon the size of the moon.
That made me laugh and feel sad for mankind at the same time.Also, what the hell is up with (apparantley) wolf being the hardest character in the game to unlock?? 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Kick Ass... unless you are using the Classic Controller.

Maybe it is a time based unlock.

In Melee you could get the rest of the characters upon in a matter of hours, but needed 20 hours or 800 matches to unlock Mewtwo. Brawl probably has some similar form of dickery required for the final character.

It's better be someone more awesome than Wolf to be so hard to get, though. =/

Oh yeah, I remember leaving the old Cube on overnight for that.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

so in the end everyone returned

mewto and roy and young link
are now
lucario and ike and toon link

my bad i dont see pichu