By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Explaining Active Online Activity (vgkings Halo thread)

Just read Vgkings Halo 4 is a flop (don't make me laugh) and I just wanted to point out a few things rather than argueing in his thread.  Online activity actually has little to do with multiplayer.  It actually just shows everybody who is signed on playing that specific game, nothing more.  That is why Bioshock is on the list.

Then there is the 40k active online halo 4 players.  That has nothing to do with daily players.  That is the peak of the day.  We actually don't know how many has played a day but it is more than 40k a day.  You would need to find daily numbers to see who has the biggest presence rather than biggest peak.  

Anyways just thought I'd clear that up for people who are unaware.  now you all can go back and continue to argue.  Here is a link to his thread so you all can release your anger.  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=158327

Around the Network

This is logic, something the usual suspects don't understand...

That doesn't make any difference the point was more people were playing MW3. I find that a bit strange but it's understandable given the sales difference.

maximrace said:
This is logic, something the usual suspects don't understand...

Unfortunately.  This site is becoming a jab fest towards each console.  Id like to see things relax a little.  I like this site sometimes and there is some great people but id like to see it settle down a bit.