By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say a good thing about the user above you

The game is simple, say one good thing about the user above you. for example the first poster should say something like this "bananaking you are so sexy". 

game rules 

1- there are no rules

2- maximum 10 posts per day for each user

3- telling pezus you like his avatar is NOT a good thing

4- telling jaywood that you love all his 350 threads he makes everyday is NOT a good thing

5- Dont say anything sexual to deyon or he will try to have a threesome with you

6- addressing badgenome with anything other than "princess" will get you reported 

7- any post directed to CGI-Quality HAS to be a compliment about how powerfull his PC is

8- i cant believe i have to say this but please do not sexually harass any female posters *looks at deyon*

9- in this thread its "Football" not "soccer", and anyone with a real madrid avatar/sig will be reported

10- last but not least, if you have any comment about the rules please say somthing nice about the user above you in your post, dont just make it a comment about my awesome rules

Around the Network

Smart and stands for what is important.

Took the effort to create this thread that may be locked since it doesn't seem he hasn't gotten Mod approval.  :/

Agreed with my point.

i love bananas to

I love you because of your stupid random posts ;o

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Shoot! Missed da king. Umm.....kain has a nice homemade avatar!

Wait now Deyon is above.  I love Bane and do his voice online all the time so same compliment.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I love you basil because of your cute avatar ^_^

I hate you now because you're just spamming this thread ;o

Likes cool films

I like that @Deyon broke the rules by saying something mean instead of good

:P