By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A tribute to the most underrated musician ever: Trent Reznor (Project NiN)

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

Bah, I didn't realize that there were two versions of a song, stupid Trent Reznor making things complicated.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

hahaha. yea as Fumanchu pointed out it is indeed the still version of the song, not the original

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Also, this thread wasn't actually made for discussing whether or not he deserves praise, it is just a tribute in where you also praise him. And if you don't want to praise him, don't post =)

He might not be important to you, but he definitely is to me

Are you seriously saying a critically acclaimed multi-platinum, has world wide tours that last all year artist is under rated?

Its one thing to make a guy crush thread, but another to say something silly like that.

Around the Network
SRLemmiwinks said:
Are you seriously saying a critically acclaimed multi-platinum, has world wide tours that last all year artist is under rated?

Its one thing to make a guy crush thread, but another to say something silly like that.
Exactly, he isn't getting enough attention and praise (imho).

I don't think Trent Reznor is underrated at all...

NIN are one of the more known bands if you're a bit interested in alternative music at all.

If you want some underrated musician then Elliott Smith comes to my mind, well he was nominated for an Oscar, but it didn't prevent him from commiting suicide...