By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The world's largest swimming pool

Source AOL 

World's Largest
Swimming Pool

3 of 3    

Resort guests take a boat ride in the pool. It dwarfs the world's second biggest pool, the Orthlieb in Morocco, which is 450-feet long and 300-feet wide. Sources: crystal-lagoons.com, Reuters, sanalfonso.cl, Daily Mail

Around the Network

I bet that if someone dies there, they won't find him in quite some time.

Poor poor pool boys...

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Ya know if you are gonna build the world's largest swimming pool you shouldnt do it next to the ocean.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

It looks like a "swimming lake"

Around the Network

So what happens when a baby poops in the pool? Also, I wonder how much water evaporates per day there. Must cost a fortune to operate.

It looks nice... I'd like to be there, you know "I was in the biggest pool of the world"...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Alexie Di Onie said:
Ya know if you are gonna build the world's largest swimming pool you shouldnt do it next to the ocean.

I definitely agree. But well, at least you have the joy of swimming in both salt water and fresh water, as well as swimming in both the largest body of water, and the largest pool in the world.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Swimming pool in China. They could use some room from the largest pool. 

i hope they have some bridges over it or something. walking around that thing might take a while.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.