By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands - Bob Dylan

Around the Network

O Fortuna (Fortuna imperatrix mundi) - Carmina Burana - Carl Orff

David Guetta - The World Is Mine

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah Yeah (D. Ramirez Vocal Mix) - Bodyrox feat. Luciana

EDIT: Oh, I just realized that this is not a good mix of this track at all. I should've imported the Maxi instead of purchasing a random house compilation with this mix on it. But oh well, at least the cover has a healthy looking young girl in underwear on it...

Everlong - Foo Fighters

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Normally I let my music server (or whatever this modern device is called) choose my favourite songs randomly. But seeing fkusumots avatar so often here made me now listen to:

Up the Bracket - The Libertines
Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines

okr said:
Normally I let my music server (or whatever this modern device is called) choose my favourite songs randomly. But seeing fkusumots avatar so often here made me now listen to:

What did you think of it?

This Calling - All That Remains

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
fkusumot said:
okr said:

What did you think of it?

I own both albums since release and these are my two favourite songs of them. The Libertines are (were?) the best UK band in years (along with Radiohead - I would say). Very powerful, excellent angry young band. Great songwriting. Managed to do an excellent 2nd album even without Doherty. I'm not so sure about the Babyshambles, but I haven't heard enough of their songs yet.

These two tracks are on my music server with the nice name HiFidelio (I think, technically it's half a Lunix PC, half an excellently sounding CD player) along with currently 1269 other songs - at least, the server told me so. It's connected to a decent Denon midi hifi system. Small thing, but sounds better than my beloved 20 years old "big" hifi system (also from Denon). I like this server more than my consoles. It's great to be able to rip your favourite songs from your CDs on the server and burn your own mix CDs for the car. And I just realized that I still haven't any Aretha Franklin songs on the server along with many other artists. A shame, still a lot of work to do.

I wished more people would post in this thread. It's always interesting to see what music other people like. I could go to a music forum instead, but I bet they fiercly discuss best Bob Dylan albums there and if Mr. Zimmerman really betrayed his early fans decades ago like Nintendo some of their fans with Wii Fit.

Passion can be a curse

Currently: A Girl Called Johnny - The Walkabaouts EDIT: No, not The Walkabouts, The Waterboys of course

r said:

What did you think of my boy? Producked by Mick Jones.