By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

No Reason - Minor Threat

Gallows Pole - Led Zeppelin

Lying is the only thing a girl can do without takeing her cloths off - Panic! At the disco

(longest title....like....ever O_o;;)

Akan said:
Lying is the only thing a girl can do without takeing her cloths off - Panic! At the disco

Kinda like Dr. Strangelove (or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.)

If anyone wants to comment on what music program they use that they would recommend and works on a PC with XP I would appreciate it. The stupid MS thingie (Media Player) is feature rich but it's a huge memory hog. I've got a dual core 2.66Ghz pentium and a gig of memory. I usually have Firefox and Thunderbird open and maybe XCEL (and XCEL is not a memory hog). The only half decent mp3 player I've found is a widget for Irfan View. I find it pretty sad that a image viewing program is the cleanest, unbuggy, small memory footprint mp3 player. Anyways, if anyone has suggestions for something that they like and works for XP please let me know.

Candle in the Wind - Elton John

Around the Network

Iron Tusk - Mastodon

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

You And Me, Alice Cooper

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

fkusumot said:
Akan said:

Kinda like Dr. Strangelove (or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.)

If anyone wants to comment on what music program they use that they would recommend and works on a PC with XP I would appreciate it. The stupid MS thingie (Media Player) is feature rich but it's a huge memory hog. I've got a dual core 2.66Ghz pentium and a gig of memory. I usually have Firefox and Thunderbird open and maybe XCEL (and XCEL is not a memory hog). The only half decent mp3 player I've found is a widget for Irfan View. I find it pretty sad that a image viewing program is the cleanest, unbuggy, small memory footprint mp3 player. Anyways, if anyone has suggestions for something that they like and works for XP please let me know.

Candle in the Wind - Elton John

Do you all use iPods or something?

Modern Love - David Bowie 

The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand - DevilDriver

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Diamonds and Pearls - Prince