By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest Game Glitchs Ever!!

I want to hear about he biggest Game Glitches Ever. I mean to the extent of ones like:

-The Oblivion Glitch_where you use the paintbrushes to beat the game in like ten minutes, or...

-The Legend of Zelda:TP Glitch_where you can get the Master sword through some unique jumping and skillful    fighting, making the game 5 times easier in the beginning and letting you skip a chunk of the game.

Discuss!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

My friend found a glitch in Twilight Princess where if you save in the cannon room (I think thats what he called it), you're unable to leave the room after. So your game file is ruined because your saved into a room you can't escape. he lost hours off his game because of it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

The melee black hole glitch is pretty big and fun to do.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yeah I heard of that, I would be so pissed off! But doesn't that only apply to one version of the game (Cube or Wii?)

Also the pokemon red/blue missingo glitch.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
__XBrawlX__ said:

I want to hear about he biggest Game Glitches Ever. I mean to the extent of ones like:

-The Oblivion Glitch_where you use the paintbrushes to beat the game in like ten minutes, or...

-The Legend of Zelda:TP Glitch_where you can get the Master sword through some unique jumping and skillful fighting, making the game 5 times easier in the beginning and letting you skip a chunk of the game.

Discuss!

Sounds interesting....do you have any info on how to pull that one off?

As for my contribution to this thread, the FFVI vanish+x-zone glitch.

...and I think that TP cannon save glitch only applies to the cube, because I remember saving there (the room you end up in after getting shot out of the cannon, right?) and nothing unusual happened. 

can someone explain this oblivion glitch to me....for ummm....just so i know, not to use it or anything ;)

@epsilon72
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TQF0s_el7nY

Pretty neat trick, but it screws up alot of the game.(You can ride your horse as a wolf!!)

The original generation of Pokemon games had so many glitches. Just 3 from off the top of my head:
1. Missing No.
2. Getting Mew
3. Glitch City

@xstonexcold316x

In the game, when you drop a paint brush it floats, so if you drop one, then get on it, and place another one you can eventually make a large stair case, and when you get high enough you can drop into this tall tower. When you drop in, and exit the building, the ending scene of the game commences.
(Don't own the game, but I know this works. Could screw up your game I guess)