By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ALL marioboys bought SMG and Wii? Or speculations made on SMG and SMS sales

Hmm, I wonder if nutboy is just a crazzy man alternate. Looking at his posts in other threads combined with a low post count I almost wouldn't doubt it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

You're assuming that the Ps3 will keep selling at its current rate, which it of course will not. That flaws your analysis up.

You think I'm a Crazzyman alt? Why the heck would he make a char, and call it Nutboy, as that would make folks think it is him. He's not stupid.

What do you mean by char? haha too much MMORPG's lately

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

The fact that you refer to Crazzyman as if you know him, and defend him, and agree with everything he says, and recognize the less than obvious correlation between his name and yours even though you've apparently been here....one day, makes it incredibly obvious that you're crazzyman. Nice try crazzy. If no one agrees with you, just make somebody to agree with you.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

On the one hand, Nutboy's predictions are much more insane. It may be possible that CrazzyMan just has a fan. But on the other hand, his first post shows the same love of CAPITALIZING words too OFTEN. And then the gratuitous all-caps words disappear from his posts ... as if he was getting used to not using them.

So I agree with the diagnosis, but: CrazzyMan, Nutboy ... "less than obvious correlation"? It's blindingly obvious!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I suppose it is obvious. Crazzyman, and sidekick nutboy. Nuttyboy would've been more obvious, but yeah, it is glaringly obvious in hindsight. And sad.

you guys, Nutboy is CrazzyMan's son. Duh...

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

LOL.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

If nutboy was Crazzyman's son, it would only be logical if he was "Nuttboy" or "Nutttyboy" and have an extra "T" in there. But being that it doesn't, I stand to give Nutboy the benefit of the doubt.

Isn't there a rule against having socks (sockpuppets, i.e. alt. usernames)? If Nutboy is really Crazzyman's sock, then I vote to have an exception and ask that Nutboy stay around, for the sake of pure hilarity.

I love this thread!