By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ALL marioboys bought SMG and Wii? Or speculations made on SMG and SMS sales

The_vagabond7 said:
I really don't know why people argue with crazzy. I guess for fun or something.

You're not having fun?

Around the Network

The object is to make him abandon all pretense at rational argument and retreat into purely opinion-based statements and predictions. Or have a screaming fit.

Also, even when the argument itself goes nowhere, you can still learn valuable information yourself, even if your opponent learns nothing. A lot of these SMW/64/S/G details are new to me. That's half the reason I debate Eomund on the FairTax.  (That is, to learn -- I don't mean to imply that Eomund is like CrazzyMan.  He's not; he's much more rational and open to persuasion, at least on specific points, even if his faith in the FairTax overall is unshakeable.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
The object is to make him abandon all pretense at rational argument and retreat into purely opinion-based statements and predictions. Or have a screaming fit.

Also, even when the argument itself goes nowhere, you can still learn valuable information yourself, even if your opponent learns nothing. A lot of these SMW/64/S/G details are new to me. That's half the reason I debate Eomund on the FairTax. (That is, to learn -- I don't mean to imply that Eomund is like CrazzyMan. He's not; he's much more rational and open to persuasion, at least on specific points, even if his faith in the FairTax overall is unshakeable.)

That only works if the person you are debating against is willing to adjust their argument based on new facts brought into the discussion. CrazzyMan has repeated the same tired information for 8 pages with no regard for what anyone else says. You might as well debate with a wall, because although you are aware of his false information, he is completely unaware of the existence of any data other than what he's already convinced himself is relevant.

Final Fan, I agreed with you, looking at it from a different angle, and you wonder why I did it?

@ Final Fan

I totally agree. I have learnt lots of stuff, from myself, in this thread. A mod should change the name to "all the info against Ps consoles". This thread was meant to be VERY pro Sony, while it ended up being VERY anti-Sony.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

You do realize that Brawl has been out a whole 1 week right? Of course it's gonna sell less overall when you compare a games ONE WHOLE WEEK out to two games that have been out for 250 weeks in those graphs you showed.
I was compatring Smash on N64 and GC.
That SSBB sold in one day more with 5 mln. Wii woners only prowing that game mostly bought by nintendo fans.
Once Lair, and Heavenly Sword come out, then we'll start seeing some game sales."
Looks Like you se NO difference between NEW IP and BRAND IP.

@Final-Fan,
"no, no, you can't use total sales for NA/EUR because we don't have weekly data",
HOW YOU GOING TO SEE SELLING TREND???

@Final-Fan,

"no, no, you can't use total sales for NA/EUR because we don't have weekly data",
HOW YOU GOING TO SEE SELLING TREND???

@Oyvoyvoyv,

This thread was meant to be VERY pro Sony, while it ended up being VERY anti-Sony.
LOL.
NO, i just FIND interesting, that SMG sales are very CLOSE to SMS sales with same number of userbase. With conclusion, that SMG mostlike bought MOSTLY by mariofans.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

CrazzyMan makes logic cry.

@Naz

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Crazzyman makes Ms. Teen South Carolina cry.

Guys, careful.

Vgcharts might have its first casualty due to Crazy forgetting to breath while he types.

I picture Crazy's face red and about to cry whenever he types.. why?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

That Guy said:
Crazzyman makes Ms. Teen South Carolina cry.

We should all pitch in and buy him a map.

we love you crazzyman; you help give VGchartz its personality. This forum is a lot crazzier because of you =)))))))))))))))