By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Half-Life 1 Remake Mod for Half-Life 2

Awesome! I'll have to check this out once its released. Reminds me of some of the Doom 1 and 2 mods for Doom 3, those were fun to play.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

FUCK YEAH...this looks very awesome..

PC rules

Going to pwnd some n00bs on Cs:s now, Maybe TF2 also

Yes this has been going on for years!! I really hope this comes out soon (fat chance) as it will be awesome!!

the best is still Half Life death match online, i stopped playing it 2002 coz it was too adictive and started it again yesterday.

Anyone else is playing HLDM ?

I have been waiting for, and watching this mod for what seems like years now, I quit checking the website a few months ago, since their last update before this was... hrm.. something like, march(but maybe I'm just making stuff up now). It looks fantastic, and I hope they will finish it(but of course soon would always be better). Ah now look what you've done, gotten my hopes up again.. now I'll have to start checking on it regularly again... the music is great too..

edit:didn't this mod with mod of the year back in 2006?, just a little while before they nearly stopped working on it?

Around the Network

This mod is old, very very old, sometimes I feel like is the New Duke Nukem Forever, but hey, someday it will come out...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I've been following this one since it's inception. I'm eager to see if these guys can pull it off. So far, the pretty much all of the screenshots show some promise.

FJ-Warez said:
This mod is old, very very old, sometimes I feel like is the New Duke Nukem Forever, but hey, someday it will come out...

big mods typicaly take forever due to small teams of devs, the BF2 mod I'm beta testing for has been in development for 3 years. Its public alpha will be released 2/1/08.

http://www.bfapocalypse.com/

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This is interesting, looking at the mod of the year awards(2007), this mod was once again on the list, as well as one called 'Operation Black Mesa', a different team working on the same thing, although they seem to be much further behind, as all I see on their website so far is a few weapon models, and a car. If you're mildly interested, the link to that can be found at http://half-age.spb.ru/

It's also a little strange how similar their main pages are, but maybe it's just my imagination. 

Tigibet said:

This is interesting, looking at the mod of the year awards(2007), this mod was once again on the list, as well as one called 'Operation Black Mesa', a different team working on the same thing, although they seem to be much further behind, as all I see on their website so far is a few weapon models, and a car. If you're mildly interested, the link to that can be found at http://half-age.spb.ru/

It's also a little strange how similar their main pages are, but maybe it's just my imagination. 

well they said they changed the name so probably same team.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453