By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Meet the Spartans

Who here saw this movie? I thought it was pretty funny.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

if you thought that tripe was funny, then i am sad for your brain.

PS: ban please.

6% at Rotten Tomatoes.

Could be good.

You know, I actually had some respect for you until I saw this thread. I mean the fact you saw it is bad enough but actually admitting you like it? That's just bad.

youngjeezy you are one revengeful, irritable pos.
Must be a PS3 fanatic xD

btw you should have been banned last night

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
btw you should have been banned last night

I know, wtf is up?

PS I think you mean vengeful.

twesterm said:
You know, I actually had some respect for you until I saw this thread. I mean the fact you saw it is bad enough but actually admitting you like it? That's just bad.

Couldn't be worse than 300 ( first movie I ever walked out on)

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
twesterm said:

Couldn't be worse than 300 ( first movie I ever walked out on)

you walked out on 300... wtf... 300 was an amazing film.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Avinash_Tyagi said:
twesterm said:

Couldn't be worse than 300 ( first movie I ever walked out on)

because it wasn't worthy of your sizeable intellect?

(lol)

youngjeezy said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
twesterm said:

Couldn't be worse than 300 ( first movie I ever walked out on)

because it wasn't worthy of your sizeable intellect?

(lol)

Actually yes, the historical innaccuracies were painful to watch

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)