By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite band?

Okay first state what you favorite band is, then state what is your favorite song by that band(not overall favorite, just by that band), then say your favorite album by them, and then explain in short why they are your favorite.

U2 is my favorite band

Sunday Bloody Sunday is my favorite song by them

Joshua Tree is my favorite album by U2

I like them because of the incredible quality of their music(plus they have a library extendending almost 30 years, all of it is GREAT). They are one of the few bands that I can take any one of their CD's and play it straight through without having to skip any songs(Ok I skip Refugee on War everytime)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Queen

Yea, I love queen too... but I only own their Greatest Hits... is there any good stuff not on that ... You also did not say favorite album or song...

Breaking Benjamin
Song: Ahh, so many! I'd go with Breath or Polyamorous (Can't decide, sorry)
Album: We're Not Alone
I love Breaking Benjamin because they have released 3 fantasic albums so far. They are amazing live and the lead singer has an awesome voice.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Favorite Artists:

1. Beatles: Tough! I'd probably have to go with Help! for now.

2. Alice Cooper: Hey Stoopid

3. Michael Jackson: Thriller/Rock With You

4. Rammstein: Rosenrot

5. Frank Sinatra: I've Got The World On A String

6. Pete Yorn: Strange Condition/Crystal Village

7. Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody

From my profile, most to least favorite.

Around the Network
Hyperion said:
Breaking Benjamin
I love Breaking Benjamin because they have released 3 fantasic albums so far. They are amazing live and the lead singer has an awesome voice.

I have Phobia and We are not Alone is the first one worth the purchase? I loved the 2nd two. I was going to add BB as one of the only other groups I can put the Album in and let it play.

Right now I'm listening to a lot of Foreigner, greatest hits cd.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Tie Between Lamb Of God and In Flames
My favorite song by Lamb Of God is Walk With Me In Hell and My favorite by In Flames is Juton
My favorite album by Lamb Of God is Sacrament. My favorite In Flames album is Whoracle.
They are my two bands favorites because of their incredible musicianship, their energy and intensity. Also because my favorite albums by the both of them are masterpieces and make me say wow every time i listen to them. Listening to both of these bands have change my life.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

What, no Led Zeppelin? Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, and Led Zeppelin IV is one of my favorites, if not number one. Stairway to Heaven is also one of the best songs ever.

Anybody else seen This is Spinal Tap? It is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I rate it an 11.

bigjon said:
Hyperion said:
Breaking Benjamin

I have Phobia and We are not Alone is the first one worth the purchase? I loved the 2nd two. I was going to add BB as one of the only other groups I can put the Album in and let it play.

For me its: We're Not Alone Saturate Phobia Saturate, their debut album, has a lot of great songs you can rock out to. It's definitely better than Phobia.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.