By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How big a boost will Burnout Paradise give PS3 in EU for the next charts???

The PS3 sold 62k last week in EU/Others region. I expect Burnout to sell well in EU because They love racers in Europe. I think the PS3 will sell 80k for others next week.

Around the Network

why even care, its not like the numbers you get will be correct.

I'll predict 70-75k. Not a big enough game to give it a real boost.
@mars
What evidence do you have that the numbers here are wrong? Just because they don't show what you want them to doesn't mean they are incorrect.

Mars get get out of here.

segajon said:
The PS3 sold 62k last week in EU/Others region. I expect Burnout to sell well in EU because They love racers in Europe. I think the PS3 will sell 80k for others next week.

I'd say, I'd have to agree with you.  I expect Burnout Paradise to move an extra 15,000 to 20,000 consoles next  week.  A lot of kids got ps3's for Christmas and are showing them off to buddies right now that hadn't played one before...some of those buddies won't be able to fight off the temptation of a new high caliber racer.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

maybe 20k extra give or take a few k

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Not many at all in my view, Burnout always seemed to e like a game that people pick up to have fun and is not a console seller.

Hmm, pie.

Fury I agree its a game that you might buy if you have a console its available for but spending $700(Im in australia) plus $100 for the game is a bit much just to play burnout paradise. Gt5 will move consoles but not burnout.

Noone is going to buy a PS3 for Burnout. And the NFS series is more popular here in Europe.

ikilledkenny said:
I'll predict 70-75k. Not a big enough game to give it a real boost.
@mars
What evidence do you have that the numbers here are wrong? Just because they don't show what you want them to doesn't mean they are incorrect.

Eh it's just Hus being whiney as usual because his reality doesn't match up with... you know, actual reality.

Yeah, i don't see Burnout driving sales.  Though the PS3 may get a boost in sales just cause.