By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama crushes Hillary

LOL

too bad Obama has less delegates than clinton right now.

he has ~150 or something like that, while hillary has ~246. edwards has 50 or 60 i think.

The reason Obama won is South Carolina because of the demographic of South Carolina... Deny it all you want, but that was a HUGE factor in his win.

be realistic guys. clinton is already popular in New York AND in California, and there's only 10 or so days left till Super Tuesday. I'm fairly sure Clinton will end up getting more delgates than Obama after everything is said and done.

Around the Network
___O_o______ said:
LOL

he has ~150 or something like that, while hillary has ~246. edwards has 50 or 60 i think.

The reason Obama won is South Carolina because of the demographic of South Carolina... Deny it all you want, but that was a HUGE factor in his win.

be realistic guys. clinton is already popular in New York AND in California, and there's only 10 or so days left till Super Tuesday. I'm fairly sure Clinton will end up getting more delgates than Obama after everything is said and done.

You do realize that the Magic number for the democrats is like 2,000+ right? Momentum is EVERYTHING in these primaries.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Ronald Reagan is definately not one of the best presidents, for reasons such as supply-side economics, which never ever work, and tripling the national debt. Plus, he gets too much credit for ending the Cold War. Gorbachev essentially dismantled Communism himself with all of his reforms.

___O_o______ said:
LOL

Actually Obama won about as many White males as Hillary did and took 25% of the white vote and most of the independents, so it wasn't just because of blacks.

And she can have more, but if she doesn't have the amount needed to win she doesn't get the nomination, since it will go the convention 

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

ssj12 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ssj12 said:
that is what happens when you bash someone for respecting Reagan.

Oh, you mean that "party of ideas" comment?

Obama was basically saying that the Republican party made all the decisions in the country and the decisions sucked. If you really hate Hillary, you wouldn't listen to her propaganda, would you?

Gee, what did I just say? I'll still post it! 

sorry but not all republicans that have been in office are dumb as Bush. Reagan is by far on the best presidents this country has ever had. 

Ron is 15th

I was meaning after the rep party was contribed which I I remember was after the 15th president... which most of the first 15 played a very important role in creating this country. 

No I mean in terms of prez rankings by scholars he is #15

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Clinton will be the worst president ever if she wins. I sure hope she doesn't.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

We need another ronald reagan in the office.

Coca-Cola said:
We need another ronald reagan in the office.

*warms up cloning vat* ok we can call him Reagan 2 lmfao.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Nah we need another Lincoln, or Washington, or Roosevelt

i live in SC and i have been calling this sweep for weeks, altho i am voting for obama so i might just be bias