By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama crushes Hillary

ikilledkenny said:
Hillary is beating Obama by 78 delegates. That includes superdelegates, which have gone by far to her. Obama is actually leading if you only count the pledged delegates, that are tied to primary/caucus results.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/delegate_counts.html

Hillary 246

Obama 173

So its actually 73 delegates (edwards has 52)

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

I am a republican, but I would not mind Obama as our next president. My first choice is Mitt Romney... but I like Obama much more than any other repulican even. In fact I would vote for Obama over Huckabee or McCain in the General election even though I consider myself a republican.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I am a Republican and I am glad to see Hillary losing. Its to bad John Edwards didn't beat her as well though.

PC Gamer
ssj12 said:
that is what happens when you bash someone for respecting Reagan.
I don't think this has anything to do with what you mean. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ssj12 said:

Oh, you mean that "party of ideas" comment?

Obama was basically saying that the Republican party made all the decisions in the country and the decisions sucked. If you really hate Hillary, you wouldn't listen to her propaganda, would you?

Gee, what did I just say? I'll still post it! 

Around the Network

I hate Hilary sooooo much...

In a perfect world it would be a Romney/ Obama ticket... wow, that would be a good office... Then Obama could be president for 8 years once Romney serves his two terms...

(snaps back to reality)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

MontanaHatchet said:
ssj12 said:

Obama was basically saying that the Republican party made all the decisions in the country and the decisions sucked. If you really hate Hillary, you wouldn't listen to her propaganda, would you?

sorry but not all republicans that have been in office are dumb as Bush. Reagan is by far on the best presidents this country has ever had. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ssj12 said:

sorry but not all republicans that have been in office are dumb as Bush. Reagan is by far on the best presidents this country has ever had. 

Ron is 15th

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ssj12 said:

Ron is 15th

I was meaning after the rep party was contribed which I I remember was after the 15th president... which most of the first 15 played a very important role in creating this country. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ssj12 said:

Reagan WAS great!  coming to a Ten dollar bill soon!!