Loran Cehack

< Yes, that's a guy.

Chihiro Ogino

Lenalee Lee

and my favorite...

Monkey D. Luffy

Gear Second! 

Around the Network

That award has to go to Vash, he's just got more depth than just about any hero and really struggles with morality that ties in to our own.

Not just "should I really pilot this giant robot if the government is teh evil??" (not directed at any particular anime) but more of Is it right to kill under any circumstance, and is one bloodguilty for taking mercy on someone who then goes and kills others? Is it better to take a life that will most likely take others lives, or is mercy and compassion a necessity to build a better future society, and can those killers be reformed? Is trying to reform them worth the risk of letting them live? Is compassion a weakness, and if so how far must it go to be considered weakness? Is there always a way to save everyone? The moral dilemmas that Vash has to go through in the course of that show, and his struggle with those questions is really thought provoking, and also heartbreaking at times. His determination in the face of, not enemies, but of ideals and tough questions is something I find admirable and applicable in real life.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
That award has to go to Vash, he's just got more depth than just about any hero and really struggles with morality that ties in to our own.

The problem with that statement is that it shows you haven't watched much anime.

I've watched a considerable amount of anime, your response is just the typical "I disagree, thusly you must be ignorant"

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
I've watched a considerable amount of anime, your response is just the typical "I disagree, thusly you must be ignorant"

I can see you have a clear understanding of how this works.

Around the Network

I love Mugen from Samurai Champloo, then there's Ed, Yusuke, Vash, oh and Leorio from Hunter x Hunter..

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

naznatips said:
Loran Cehack

< Yes, that's a guy.

How could I forget him? I fail big time!

fazz said:
naznatips said:
Loran Cehack

< Yes, that's a guy.

How could I forget him? I fail big time!

Turn A Gundam is my favorite Gundam series. 

I actually extremely dislike Zeta, and thought it was ridiculous *ducks from fanboys.*  Seriously though in a Gundam series that's trying to be realistic why the heck does the enemy magically develop and mass produce new mobile suits every freaking episode? It was a joke.  That and every time Camille looked like he was maturing, he would go back to acting like an annoying little kid.  This happened all the way up to him getting his brain raped, which imo was the only good part of that series, because at least then he wouldn't have his old annoying personality.

/rant