Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:

Added the standings to post #2.

Guys, I checked our predictions again and, if VGChartz' numbers can be believed (not likely), we were pretty bad

First Week Sales First Month Sales 2013 Sales Lifetime Sales
pezus 0.95m 1.6m 2.6m 3.5m
nnodley 1.05m 1.8m 3.2m 4.4m
ruimartiniman 1.1m 1.8m 3.2m 4.1m
PureDante 0.6m 1.15m 3.0m 4.5m
ktay95 0.85m 1.4m 3m 3.25m
NobleTeam360       2.5m
GameAnalyser 0.92m 1.1m 2.9m 4.1m
Heavenly_King ~1m     4.5m
Aldro 0.6m 1.4m   4m
007BondAgent 0.93m 1.6m   3.9m
NeilStrauss 0.45m 1m 2m 2.5m
Ucell 1.2m 2.3m 3.7m 4.3m

I underlined the closest prediction(s)

Congrats, PureDante and Aldro! You hold the title of best predictors until we see adjustments

WHOA! IM A BEAST

XD

I think my 1,4M was far too high for first month.. XD

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
pezus said:

Here's mine . Maybe too easy, I don't know

Judging by the color of the girl's hair, the furniture in the room, and the HUD, this game is definitely Gran Turismo.

Hopefully you guys aren't taking negative points in this game.

Nope.  The first time the pic is up it's 5 pts.  Then 3pts for revealing more and then 1pt for revealing it even more and then the pic is revealed if no one gets it.  So if it is GT then you'll get 5pts.

pezus said:
And no, this isn't GT (not even close)

It looks so familiar but I just can't put a title to it.  I hope the next one I put up isn't too easy.

nnodley said:
Sad that Weedlab requested a ban. But at least it was for school. And where the crap is deyon.

He's literally doing papers now. He's right next to me lol He says he'll link with the group asap. He's done on the 31st. Well ... maybe not. We got some drinking to do then. I predict hangovers. xD

Anyway TR is around 42 on Amazon now (just for today). Worthy buy? We're both wondering if we should get it. I keep hearing the MP is cwap. :/ But my backlog is so huge I'm wondering if I should wait.

Oh saw this on the BBC. Mr. Bioshock himself .... very nice guy. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21769352

JoeFlex said:
nnodley said:
Sad that Weedlab requested a ban. But at least it was for school. And where the crap is deyon.

He's literally doing papers now. He's right next to me lol He says he'll link with the group asap. He's done on the 31st. Well ... maybe not. We got some drinking to do then. I predict hangovers. xD

Anyway TR is around 42 on Amazon now (just for today). Worthy buy? We're both wondering if we should get it. I keep hearing the MP is cwap. :/ But my backlog is so huge I'm wondering if I should wait.

Oh saw this on the BBC. Mr. Bioshock himself .... very nice guy. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21769352

As long as he comes back then it's all good.

As for Tomb Raider, I would say it is definitely a worthy buy.  Especially at  $42.  Most everybody I have talked to has liked it a lot.  Yes, the MP is crap, but I think the single player more than makes up for it.  I put probably over 15 hours into the single player collecting and exploring as I played through the story and I still have to find all the relics, documents, and gps caches, and finish all the challenges.

Around the Network

Its persona 4

Edit: damn couldn't you have posted that second hint a minute later... nanakos hair gave it away

Yep never played that game. I'll post another one here in a minute

Ok, here is hint one for 5pts.

Hint 1: 5 points

This one should be easy

Edit: Urgh... wats with me being late today...

But two at a time shouldn't be too much of a problem

Ya two at a time is fine. As long as we can keep track of the points.