Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Crash Bandicoot?

If not: Crash Bandicoot 2
If not: Crash Bandicoot 3

Haha yep.  There was not any good pics I could find of crash.  And I figured any little bit of crash that I put in the pic would make it easy.  5pts. to pezus.

Around the Network

WTF, I have no idea. I don't think I have played that game. Everytime I look at the top of the girls head, Barbie pops into my head. Maybe it's your avatar that's making me think that.

pezus said:
Lol . Well, I'll let others try before making it easier

I'm probably gonna feel stupid once I know what it is.  Hopefully people will start posting again here.  Been really slow.

I'm gonna go ahead and get a couple pics ready for after this one.

pezus said:
I will put the current pic(s) in post #2 on page 1 so people don't necessarily have to scroll through a lot of posts to find them

Man Bioshock: Infinite is gorgeous on PC.   Only played around 30 minutes or so because it took forever to download in the beginning and it didn't get done till like 2:30 a.m.

pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
I will put the current pic(s) in post #2 on page 1 so people don't necessarily have to scroll through a lot of posts to find them

Man Bioshock: Infinite is gorgeous on PC.   Only played around 30 minutes or so because it took forever to download in the beginning and it didn't get done till like 2:30 a.m.

I believe ya! I wish God of War had arrived last week so I could have bought another SP game in Bioshock. I just felt like getting two brand new SP games at the same time was overkill.

Ya I know what you mean.  I had bought Tomb Raider day one and got GoW the next week on day one.  I hadn't even finished TR by then.  Plus my backlog is huge. Even more so since I just got Crysis 3, Witcher 2, Bioshock: Infinite, Bioshock 1 &2 and xcom unknown enemy for PC in the last week.  Gonna be busy playing games when I'm off from school for 4 months for summer.

Around the Network

Sad that Weedlab requested a ban. But at least it was for school. And where the crap is deyon.

^Ya I miss deyon's post. Most were funny as hell.

pezus said:
^Indeed...I also have an epic backlog. Like Peace Walker HD, 30 PS plus games or so (lulz) and FFIX...among many others.

Yeah, not long to wait for Weedlab though! Deyon just suddenly disappeared

PSSH, multiply that by 4, and you'll know what epic means.

To your pic, is it The Sims?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

pezus said:
adriane23 said:
pezus said:
^Indeed...I also have an epic backlog. Like Peace Walker HD, 30 PS plus games or so (lulz) and FFIX...among many others.

Yeah, not long to wait for Weedlab though! Deyon just suddenly disappeared

PSSH, multiply that by 4, and you'll know what epic means.

To your pic, is it The Sims?

I didn't mention the ~50 Steam games or so I have barely touched ;-P

It's not The Sims! More "hardcore" I would say

Damn, I thought that was it. I'm stumped then.

Also, I was only talking about my PSN backlog. My backlog for physical game is about 100-130 (lost count).......I need to get it together.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

pezus said:

Here's mine . Maybe too easy, I don't know

Judging by the color of the girl's hair, the furniture in the room, and the HUD, this game is definitely Gran Turismo.

Hopefully you guys aren't taking negative points in this game.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1