Third    
Fourth    
Fifth    
Sixth    
Seventh    
Eighth    
Ninth    
Tenth    

Added ten for now since only 2 people have points. 

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:

The game is only NTSC, my PSone is PAL. PS3 is region free, i suppose that also applies to PS1 games, am i right?

Checking around I found this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/PS1-games-region-free-for-PS3/td-p/19867450

Blu-ray is not region locked, in most cases, but the other formats (CD,DVD) have always been. So it does shrink your chances of getting a real copy of the game, that is a shame. Maybe play it emulated for the time being if you really would like to check it out.

Ok, thanks.

ruimartiniman said:
Ethomaz 5 points
JoeFlex 3 points

Ya so I can't figure out how you added the photos in.  What did you do?  I know how to cover up parts of them but the only way I know how to add photos is by having the image link from the web.

nnodley said:

Ya so I can't figure out how you added the photos in.  What did you do?  I know how to cover up parts of them but the only way I know how to add photos is by having the image link from the web.

http://webcodertools.com/imagetobase64converter

Copy the code "Image tag" and paste into HTML (the button side by ? in the Reply Editor).

ethomaz said:

nnodley said:

http://webcodertools.com/imagetobase64converter

Copy the code "Image tag" and paste into HTML (the button below the ? in the Reply Editor).

Awesome, thanks.  That will make it so much easier.

Around the Network

I'm gonna get some screens from some games tonight and then cover up and post tomorrow.

nnodley said:
ruimartiniman said:
Ethomaz 5 points
JoeFlex 3 points

I added the photos to my facebook (only me seeing the photos) and than coppied the URL.

Tomb Raider feels like The last of us kinda XD, the way you crouch when you're near a cover makes me think of TLOU and the whole brick to the face finisher after shooting with bow in left and right leg is nice :]

I'd 9/10 it if the MP was ..better. Seriously it feels broken. Also kinda wish the story would pick up already, I am still in the whole "Lara is innocent" mode (Does this last through the whole game?) and the Quick time events are trial and error for me. What went wrong there...

So far it's an 8/10 campaign, great one, truly enjoying it. Only about 4 hours in.

Aldro said:

Tomb Raider feels like The last of us kinda XD, the way you crouch when you're near a cover makes me think of TLOU and the whole brick to the face finisher after shooting with bow in left and right leg is nice :]

I'd 9/10 it if the MP was ..better. Seriously it feels broken. Also kinda wish the story would pick up already, I am still in the whole "Lara is innocent" mode (Does this last through the whole game?) and the Quick time events are trial and error for me. What went wrong there...

So far it's an 8/10 campaign, great one, truly enjoying it. Only about 4 hours in.

Yes she's really becomes a lot less innocent acting and becomes pretty brutal.  What part exactly are you at? 

I would give it an 8.5-9.0.  Tried to get into a match on MP but it took forever so I quit.

This one should be easy from the little that I gave you.