Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Ethomaz 5 points
JoeFlex 3 points

Around the Network

I was wondering if any of you guys ever had the chance to play this sweet game:

The game is so fucking cult it doesn't have a Wiki page.

Anyone?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Not me.

Is it that good? The tracks seem fun, maybe i'll give it a try, it's pretty cheap on Ebay.

ruimartiniman said:
Is it that good? The tracks seem fun, maybe i'll give it a try, it's pretty cheap on Ebay.

If you like fun racers it is very good. If you have friends to play multiplayer with you may enjoy it even more. I don't know if you had the chance to notice but everytime you collide with a car you push it to the side and take it off track, even throw them to the risks. If you play with a friend you will surely piss off each other while playing this game = have competitive fun. Plus, it looks really good for a PS game and you can actually feel the sense of speed while playing. Plus... racing on rooftops in freaking India! How can you not like this game. XD

I looked for it several years ago at eBay and couldn't find it but who knows nowadays, right? Maybe you could try some PS emulator and decide if you want it. I really have fond memories of this game.

@ethomaz

Never to late to try it out! :D

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
ruimartiniman said:

If you like fun racers it is very good. If you have friends to play multiplayer with you may enjoy it even more. I don't know if you had the chance to notice but everytime you collide with a car you push it to the side and take it off track, even throw them to the risks. If you play with a friend you will surely piss off each other while playing this game = have competitive fun. Plus, it looks really good for a PS game and you can actually feel the sense of speed while playing. Plus... racing on rooftops in freaking India! How can you not like this game. XD

I looked for it several years ago at eBay and couldn't find it but who knows nowadays, right? Maybe you could try some PS emulator and decide if you want it. I really have fond memories of this game.

@ethomaz

The game is only NTSC, my PSone is PAL. PS3 is region free, i suppose that also applies to PS1 games, am i right?

AbbathTheGrim said:

@ethomaz

I think it will be really hard to buy this game here... is there a PSN version?

ruimartiniman said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
ruimartiniman said:

@ethomaz

The game is only NTSC, my PSone is PAL. PS3 is region free, i suppose that also applies to PS1 games, am i right?

Checking around I found this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/PS1-games-region-free-for-PS3/td-p/19867450

Blu-ray is not region locked, in most cases, but the other formats (CD,DVD) have always been. So it does shrink your chances of getting a real copy of the game, that is a shame. Maybe play it emulated for the time being if you really would like to check it out.

ethomaz said:

AbbathTheGrim said:

@ethomaz

I think it will be really hard to buy this game here... is there a PSN version?

I don't think so, I couldn't find anything on it. I can't check the PSN myself though, my PS3 is broken at the moment.

Alright I'll work on making a table for points that I can update and then Pezus can put it in the beginning of the thread.

Alright I'll work on making a table for points that I can update and then Pezus can put it in the beginning of the thread.