How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Question. Have they added the patch to reduce the difficulty of Trails of Archimedies? If so has anyone played through both? I really want to play the MP of Ascension but I want to pass ToA pre patch to see if Madam Sessler is just bad at GoW:A or if it is really that hard.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
wow with all the talk of the rage meter i feel like a noob

i find it extremely difficult to avoid hits in ascension so that i don't lose meter

although i suppose i'm playing on hard right from the beginning so that's probably the cause

Air combos man...they make hitting the rage meter ceiling much easier and faster

On air + Hold Triangle and then Hold Square then neutral O. And keep in mind Fire element increases rage meter the fastest

@Girth: Don't think it's out yet

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Many thanks M.U.G.E.N! I just got my Bros Before Hos trophy last night. Talk about the most blown out of proportion argument I've seen in a very long time. It's a shame really. But my phone will have the memory of the trophy captured forever.

M.U.G.E.N said:
o_O.Q said:

i find it extremely difficult to avoid hits in ascension so that i don't lose meter

although i suppose i'm playing on hard right from the beginning so that's probably the cause

Air combos man...they make hitting the rage meter ceiling much easier and faster

On air + Hold Triangle and then Hold Square then neutral O. And keep in mind Fire element increases rage meter the fastest

i'll try that out, haven't tried the aerial moves much tbh

don't mean to imply i'm not enjoying it though on the contrary i'm liking this more than GoW 3

really like how you can pick up weapons from enemies and use em 

one difference i don't like though is that parries seem less effective than before in some instances, they don't seem to make certain enemies stagger as much as before ( could be my imagination though )

God of War Ascension USA sales week1 418624 God of War III 692,257, big drop here, my prediction of 1,1 million first week will be way off.

Around the Network
ruimartiniman said:
God of War Ascension USA sales week1 418624 God of War III 692,257, big drop here, my prediction of 1,1 million first week will be way off.

With the horrible tracking going on the site right now,  I can see it being undertracked.  Of course they could be spot on, but they are undertracking GoW3 so it's not out of the question.

o_O.Q said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
o_O.Q said:

i'll try that out, haven't tried the aerial moves much tbh

don't mean to imply i'm not enjoying it though on the contrary i'm liking this more than GoW 3

really like how you can pick up weapons from enemies and use em 

one difference i don't like though is that parries seem less effective than before in some instances, they don't seem to make certain enemies stagger as much as before ( could be my imagination though )

yeah Kratos is real beast on air this game..feel like they put a lot of focus on that

which enemies do you have mind exactly when you mention the parry system? It worked real well against some enemies...some were just too many and fast for me to even try and use it lol I should have though..but I feel like they made the parry window very very small compared to previous GOW games

@Ruimartini: Yeah that's the kind of amount I expected tbh. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

nnodley said:
ruimartiniman said:

With the horrible tracking going on the site right now,  I can see it being undertracked.  Of course they could be spot on, but they are undertracking GoW3 so it's not out of the question.

Yeah, i remember God of War 1 and 2 were heavily undertracked some years ago before Sony release some numbers.

In UK, despite being the second biggest week 1 of the franchising, it sold less than half of GOW3.

ruimartiniman said:
nnodley said:
ruimartiniman said:

Yeah, i remember God of War 1 and 2 were heavily undertracked some years ago before Sony release some numbers.

In UK, despite being the second biggest week 1 of the franchising, it sold less than half of GOW3.

I know it sucks because this game deserves to sell just as well as the other games.  The not so good reviews really did a number I think along with it being the end of the this gen.  

I guess with it being the second biggest week 1 of the franchise we can still see it being the second best selling game of the series hopefully.

ok here's the BIGGEST fking issue with GOW MP

No one still can join the game in the middle of it

so if you are in a game and people leave..you are fucked. I think from now on I will just leave the game as well if it happens. This was one of the biggest complaints about the game to Santa Monica and it's lame as hell to see they are incompetent to even solve that one simple issue

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!