Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:
Weedlab said:

Bishock impressions! Saw it earlier but didn't bother to post it, but then I remembered some of us have interest in this game. I hope the PS3 version will be fine though. Seems like the 360 ver has some issues. I'll bold below. If anything I'll adopt a wait and see approach and if it isn't up to mark after a patch I'll get it on PC.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting it on PC. It's another Unreal Engine 3 game...can't be good

Ah crap lol I was wondering what engine it was running on. Norally UE3 has a signiture look that's easy to pick up, but I guess the art style threw me off. PC it is. :/ No wonder they kept delaying it.

Well it's a modified version of the engine so there's some (minor) hope I guess lulz

I will relax and take notes. The only games I own on UE3 that runs well are the Batman games. Everytime I think about Mass Effect 3 I cringe. Well, I don't mind waiting. I get to save $! I still have Resistance 3, Mass Effect 1, Sly TiT, Sly Collection, Jak and Dax Collection, Darksiders 2, Castlevania LoS, Team ICO HD, and a bunch of other games I have not started yet.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Here are some new vids showcasing the new updated Enlighten Engine showcasing next gen lighting for ps4.  Enjoy the awesomeness!!!  

Here is part one.

http://youtu.be/wIG2qM476vc

Here is part two.

http://youtu.be/0JvDbyZrlHA

I can't seem to get them to embed so if someone else could get it that would be great.

Kratos is absolute beast mode on air in GOW:A. If anyone is going to play the game soon I advice you explore arial option of combat as much as you can. This is the easiest way to fill the rage meter 

ps: Audio is Fucked in this game right? It feels very glitchy :( that's my biggest complaint 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Kratos is absolute beast mode on air in GOW:A. If anyone is going to play the game soon I advice you explore arial option of combat as much as you can. This is the easiest way to fill the rage meter 

ps: Audio is Fucked in this game right? It feels very glitchy :( that's my biggest complaint 

I never did much in air combat in the Ascension.  When I do my hard playthrough I probably will more.  

And yes it's odd that Sony Santa Monica let the issue with the sound stay.  I only had the audio drop out 4 or 5 times in the whole game which is a hell of a lot better than DmC which had audio drop outs like 20-30 times.  I imagine they will patch it though.

nnodley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I never did much in air combat in the Ascension.  When I do my hard playthrough I probably will more.  

And yes it's odd that Sony Santa Monica let the issue with the sound stay.  I only had the audio drop out 4 or 5 times in the whole game which is a hell of a lot better than DmC which had audio drop outs like 20-30 times.  I imagine they will patch it though.

sadlly enough I have the audio issue very frequently :( Sucks cuz this is something GOW games always were soooo damn good about

oh and on air press and hold Square and then triangle..you can add a circle attack or a grab attack as well. :D They focused a lot on this aspect I think..and it's a ton of fun

I also think this game has some of if not the best puzzles in the series. I'm about 2/3 done with the game now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
nnodley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

sadlly enough I have the audio issue very frequently :( Sucks cuz this is something GOW games always were soooo damn good about

oh and on air press and hold Square and then triangle..you can add a circle attack or a grab attack as well. :D They focused a lot on this aspect I think..and it's a ton of fun

I also think this game has some of if not the best puzzles in the series. I'm about 2/3 done with the game now

I loved the puzzles in this game.  Are you at the trials yet?

nnodley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
nnodley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

archimedes trials right? yeah just started and it's kicking my ass 0_0 I think I will take a short break and play the MP for a bit and then come back to it lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
nnodley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
nnodley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

archimedes trials right? yeah just started and it's kicking my ass 0_0 I think I will take a short break and play the MP for a bit and then come back to it lol

Yep thats the one.  Ya it's a bit unbalanced.  Needs a health drop in the first part I think.  Would make it a little better.  Took me about 5-6 tries before I got it.

Guys try speed rolling, essientally just roll then do a sprint (by pressing down and forward on the L3 stick) and then roll again. You can like spam rolls without any type of cool down.

Do that and try to stay alive for the entire Round 1 while your Orkos clone takes out people. You can also in the meantime put the Amulet of Uroboros on one guy and just slash away until you have a rage meter in which you can release its attack with L3+R3. Then just repeat this process.

Very simple. Use Magic if you get stuck and learn how much magic you regain by doing brutal kills (make sure to kill the first wave guys through R1 kills so that you regain magic). That way you can do a lot and still have a full bar going into round 2.

It really isnt difficult, you just have to use everything you have.

pezus said:
We need some PS4 announcements...the thread is dying

I know.  I'm running dry on pics of new games to post.