Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
^Yes I would KILL for the Witcher 3. Skyrim was my first wrpg and I was HOOKED, so much so that I decided to try Mass Effect because of the RPG like elements and I found I liked it too. I'm going to give Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen a try since it will be 40 USD when it launches and it is basically a wrpg at its core. I have not played the first 2 Witcher games so that's a bummer. If I get a Steambox I'll have to get them there - assuming they don't release them on PS4 in some form.

No worries about the trial you will get it done. All about keep away tactics. I constantly grappled the harpy like creatures and threw them at the giant stone guy with the hammer. Led them into the fire too for added damage lol

Ya I'm gonna try it here again soon.

So I finished the game and boy was that ending freaking awesome or what.  The trials were not as big of a pain as I thought they would be. Those reviewer must not have used the items as much as they should. They are a lifesaver.  I died twice on the second part and then finally beat it when I tried it again.  

Nice! Seems like true gamers are saying the same thing about the trials lol And yea those items are a must, which leads me to think Adam and company are button mashers. I'm playing it right now. I'm on the part with the snakes - the last snake where you have to keep jumping and swinging. Awesome part!

Ya the more I think about it.  It really wasn't that hard at all.  I think the Kratos clones in the first one was harder.  I guess that's what's bad about reviewers, not knowing how to play the game effectively with all the tools you have been given.  That snake thing was by far one of the best parts of the game.  The graphics in that level were stunning.

Around the Network
pezus said:
I'm going to update the predictions and anything else that needs updating tomorrow. Witcher 2 is a must-play for everyone, and so will the Witcher 3 be

AAHHH!! Now you make me want to play Witcher 2 right now.  Debating on which game to get first on my new custom PC.  Crysis 3,  Bioshock: Inifinite, or Witcher 2.  I'm leaning towards Witcher 2.

Oh and BTW, Nintendomination is catching up in post count people.  We need to be the first to 1000.  I'm going to bed so I can't carry us to that milestone.  We need Deyon and his insomnia.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
^Yes I would KILL for the Witcher 3. Skyrim was my first wrpg and I was HOOKED, so much so that I decided to try Mass Effect because of the RPG like elements and I found I liked it too. I'm going to give Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen a try since it will be 40 USD when it launches and it is basically a wrpg at its core. I have not played the first 2 Witcher games so that's a bummer. If I get a Steambox I'll have to get them there - assuming they don't release them on PS4 in some form.

No worries about the trial you will get it done. All about keep away tactics. I constantly grappled the harpy like creatures and threw them at the giant stone guy with the hammer. Led them into the fire too for added damage lol

So I finished the game and boy was that ending freaking awesome or what.  The trials were not as big of a pain as I thought they would be. Those reviewer must not have used the items as much as they should. They are a lifesaver.  I died twice on the second part and then finally beat it when I tried it again.  

Nice! Seems like true gamers are saying the same thing about the trials lol And yea those items are a must, which leads me to think Adam and company are button mashers. I'm playing it right now. I'm on the part with the snakes - the last snake where you have to keep jumping and swinging. Awesome part!

Ya the more I think about it.  It really wasn't that hard at all.  I think the Kratos clones in the first one was harder.  I guess that's what's bad about reviewers, not knowing how to play the game effectively with all the tools you have been given.  That snake thing was by far one of the best parts of the game.  The graphics in that level were stunning.

Yea man I agree. I’ve been done with ‘professional reviews’ for quite a while. I find plenty of times I don’t agree with them. Plenty of them gave Metal Gear Rising top scores, and while the game is good to me, it’s not 9/10 good. And I cannot forgive them for Skyrim on PS3. They gave that game perfect scores and that was one of the reasons I rushed out to get it. After 70 hours or so I started experiencing SERIOUS issues with the game, and then we came to find out some of them didn’t even finished the game, other played the game on PC or X360 and not PS3, and yet we got 10/10 scores for PS3. Mass Effect 3 on PS3 is a similar scenario. Great game, but not on PS3. Ask Pezus lol Choppy as heck, and yet it got top notch scores in line with the other versions.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

^ Yea we need Deyon lol I'm watching Game of Thrones and then I'm going to study. I'll pop back up in about 4 hours after I have finished reading.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Yea man I agree. I’ve been done with ‘professional reviews’ for quite a while. I find plenty of times I don’t agree with them. Plenty of them gave Metal Gear Rising top scores, and while the game is good to me, it’s not 9/10 good. And I cannot forgive them for Skyrim on PS3. They gave that game perfect scores and that was one of the reasons I rushed out to get it. After 70 hours or so I started experiencing SERIOUS issues with the game, and then we came to find out some of them didn’t even finished the game, other played the game on PC or X360 and not PS3, and yet we got 10/10 scores for PS3. Mass Effect 3 on PS3 is a similar scenario. Great game, but not on PS3. Ask Pezus lol Choppy as heck, and yet it got top notch scores in line with the other versions.

I haven't even finished the main missions on skyrim.  It's really not that fun like when I first started it.  Bethesda is pretty much a crap developer anymore.  Maybe the new gen of consoles will bring out better games from them.  I never had a problem with Mass Effect 3.  It slowdown  during cutscenes sometimes and a little during gameplay, but overall the game for me was really good.  I find it weird how some people have problems  with glitches and framerate problems and some don't.  

Anyways,  I'll be back on tomorrow because I'm going to bed.  It's almost 2 a.m. here. 

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

I haven't even finished the main missions on skyrim.  It's really not that fun like when I first started it.  Bethesda is pretty much a crap developer anymore.  Maybe the new gen of consoles will bring out better games from them.  I never had a problem with Mass Effect 3.  It slowdown  during cutscenes sometimes and a little during gameplay, but overall the game for me was really good.  I find it weird how some people have problems  with glitches and framerate problems and some don't.  

Anyways,  I'll be back on tomorrow because I'm going to bed.  It's almost 2 a.m. here. 

Yea I was HOOKED before, but that wore off. I'll get the GOTY when it is 20 to access the DLC, but when I played it recently it wasn't as engaging. I still like it, but I wasn't as blown away. ME3 ... well I guess Pezus and I are in the unlucky batch lol So far it has never frozen on me, but it can get a little choppy, so I tend to take off the auto save and that has things running smoothly. Of course when I play on insanity I save every 2 minutes. :D

Yea it's 2 AM my time as well. See you tomorrow. Laterz .....

Damn! The more I see Bioshock the more I want it. I think I am going to pre order now XD :D

Japan gets everything kewl. :(        

PS Lifestyle video ... just an update of a few things.

Did you guys see the last Pach and what he had to say about the PS4?