How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Has there really been a PS3 price cut? It's still $260 on Amazon.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/08/09/playstation-brings-on-rackspace-talent-to-help-with-openstack-private-cloud-deployment/

Found some interesting news, it seems like dedicated servers are like turning on a switch, which i was told is just impossible from users on this site.

So now can us Sony fans go around spouting cloud power BS and say that PS4 is now capable of 4 times more power.  :-p

Lawlight said:
Has there really been a PS3 price cut? It's still $260 on Amazon.

No not really.  It's just the 12GB ps3 is now out in NA which is $199

bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Also, it you look at the entire line of ps3/4 and vita for the year, it absolutely destroys the competition.

now now, in the new mario game you can dress up and crawl like a kitty. if that doesnt scream next gen i dont know what does

I dont consider nintendo competition.. Mostly cause i like them. you know who im talking about 

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/08/09/playstation-brings-on-rackspace-talent-to-help-with-openstack-private-cloud-deployment/

Found some interesting news, it seems like dedicated servers are like turning on a switch, which i was told is just impossible from users on this site.

So now can us Sony fans go around spouting cloud power BS and say that PS4 is now capable of 4 times more power.  :-p

no. the cloud is exclusive to xbox one. but its also on PC and other platforms, just like titanfall, an exclusive to the X1

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Also, it you look at the entire line of ps3/4 and vita for the year, it absolutely destroys the competition.

now now, in the new mario game you can dress up and crawl like a kitty. if that doesnt scream next gen i dont know what does

Hey don't hate on Mario Kitty!!!  

Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I dont consider nintendo competition.. Mostly cause i like them. you know who im talking about 

ouya?

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

no. the cloud is exclusive to xbox one. but its also on PC and other platforms, just like titanfall, an exclusive to the X1

Dammit!! X1 has the exclusives and PS4 has none.  :-p

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Hey don't hate on Mario Kitty!!!  

being very serious here, have you seen the nintendo dev direct about the new super mario game? i was honestly like WTF. im not trolling or bashing here, im just being honest

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

No, but now they can go back to not giving a shit about dedicated severs, just like they didn't care last gen, Although Ps exclusives almost always ran on dedicated severs.