Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

haa... yeah right, you fantasies about me daily, dont act like you dont. 

You're right!!  Just can't get you out of my head!

its okay, weedlab and gooch have the same thing, its a blessing, trust me

NOOOO!!! Only I can have da fantazy's about you!!

come on, everybody wants a piece of this banana, dont be selfish

Around the Network

its drama time

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
@everybody about infamous

yeah i wont be playing 2, i know the ending, sucker punch them selfs blew it for me. (as well as some other pricks on this site)

You won't play it because you know the ending? o.O

I also knew some things about the ending, yet I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Gameplay is so much fun.

i very much get heavily invested in a game due to its story, if i know the ending i will not care essentialy about the story, characters or plot. so i wont be immersed and i wont enjoy the game that much

Well that's just stoopid, banana. Is that why you don't like Mario games?

i love mario 64. super mario galaxy? ehh tried an hour or two of it, its a kids game, lets be real here. the animations and dailog all further prove that point. and its just overrated, "its all about gameplay!". eh, it has okay gameplay, nothing ground breaking, TLoU is miles and miles ahead of it in terms of gameplay (and everything else for that matter). nintendo is just an average company for me, who makes average video games, mario is overrated because he is mario. 

but really, mario just lost all his appeal to me, you play LBP and its world sucks you in, even though im not huge on platformers but LBP is full of appeal, mario isnt.

if you arent really fond of knowing how big a random person on an interenet forum's penis size is, dont enter think mans joke thread about who has the biggest penis. spurg, for some reason, decided to share that info lol. now that piece of info has been carved into my brain. lucky me!

bananaking21 said:
if you arent really fond of knowing how big a random person on an interenet forum's penis size is, dont enter think mans joke thread about who has the biggest penis. spurg, for some reason, decided to share that info lol. now that piece of info has been carved into my brain. lucky me!

AAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm so glad I didn't enter that thread then. :-p

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

AAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm so glad I didn't enter that thread then. :-p

and i thought my comment about oprah's nipples would be the worst thing posted in their. geez

bananaking21 said:

hahahahahahahahaha!  Good thing I posted and ran. i had a feeling it would get nasty. Not surprised it was Ryan lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:

hahahahahahahahaha!  Good thing I posted and ran. i had a feeling it would get nasty. Not surprised it was Ryan lol

im a fucking idiot, thats all i got to say, should have expected that. now i learned my lesson that hard fuking way, in fucking inches

And with those last few posts, I'm out to finish The Last of Us American Dreams comics.

Can only imagine what I will find posted in this thread by morning.

Yea, that spurge is a perv. No wonder this thread didn't go into derailment mode. All the action is in Think Man's thread lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS