Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:

Man, Troy Baker is in everything. I did not know (or had forgotten) that he was voicing Delsin. He's the new Nolan North

I'm actually starting to like Troy Baker more than Nolan North.   They are both fantastic actors though.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
guys, it looks like ill be getting infamous second son. i hated infamous 1. and wasnt interested in second son, but now the more i see of it the more it is growing on me.

The fact that you hated infamous 1 and didn't think you were gonna get second son just makes me not want to talk to you like ever again. :-p

But really, you should try infamous 2 if you haven't.  Like riderz says it pretty much improved everything from the first.  Although I thought the story in 2 was vastly superior to the first.

The ending of inFamous 1 was a mind fuck. That's why I liked it more =P

Yeah no doubt that was a pretty awesome ending. 

pezus said:
riderz13371 said:

Feels weird posting this here but Pezus might like it

:O Is that Affleck...in the flesh?

Yeah but it's most likely just fan made

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
guys, it looks like ill be getting infamous second son. i hated infamous 1. and wasnt interested in second son, but now the more i see of it the more it is growing on me.

The fact that you hated infamous 1 and didn't think you were gonna get second son just makes me not want to talk to you like ever again. :-p

But really, you should try infamous 2 if you haven't.  Like riderz says it pretty much improved everything from the first.  Although I thought the story in 2 was vastly superior to the first.

haa... yeah right, you fantasies about me daily, dont act like you dont. 

You're right!!  Just can't get you out of my head!

@everybody about infamous

yeah i wont be playing 2, i know the ending, sucker punch them selfs blew it for me. (as well as some other pricks on this site)

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

yeah i wont be playing 2, i know the ending, sucker punch them selfs blew it for me. (as well as some other pricks on this site)

Theres 2 endings nub

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

its okay, weedlab and gooch have the same thing, its a blessing, trust me

riderz13371 said:
bananaking21 said:

Theres 2 endings nub

i know both of them.... the guy from sucker punch was talking, said the ending and was like "ohh spoiler alert". FUCK YOU dude! you say spoiler alert before the fucking spoiler!

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

its okay, weedlab and gooch have the same thing, its a blessing, trust me

NOOOO!!! Only I can have da fantazy's about you!!

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

You won't play it because you know the ending? o.O

I also knew some things about the ending, yet I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Gameplay is so much fun.

i very much get heavily invested in a game due to its story, if i know the ending i will not care essentialy about the story, characters or plot. so i wont be immersed and i wont enjoy the game that much