Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:

the fuck you talking about, you always brag about your sexual accomplishments. and im sure we have many mutual friends

GTA is coming to Vita! *wink wink* lol

EDIT I'm referring to THE mutual friend whom I always refer to. And no I won't tell. An IP trace won't work since I wasn't living in America back then. =D

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:

the fuck you talking about, you always brag about your sexual accomplishments. and im sure we have many mutual friends

GTA is coming to Vita! *wink wink* lol

EDIT I'm referring to THE mutual friend whom I always refer to. And no I won't tell. An IP trace won't work since I wasn't living in America back then. =D

LOL your gonna tell! your gonna tell! 

riderz13371 said:

The New Powers of inFAMOUS Second Son - Gamescom 2013

I'm pretty sure Zeke will more than likely be a cameo.

guys, it looks like ill be getting infamous second son. i hated infamous 1. and wasnt interested in second son, but now the more i see of it the more it is growing on me.

bananaking21 said:
guys, it looks like ill be getting infamous second son. i hated infamous 1. and wasnt interested in second son, but now the more i see of it the more it is growing on me.

Play inFAMOUS 2. It improves on so much of inFAMOUS 1 (except for the story). 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

The fact that you hated infamous 1 and didn't think you were gonna get second son just makes me not want to talk to you like ever again. :-p

But really, you should try infamous 2 if you haven't.  Like riderz says it pretty much improved everything from the first.  Although I thought the story in 2 was vastly superior to the first.

@ BK ... Yea, I'm inFAMOUS is probably going to be the game I get the PS4 for - day and date. I usually wait 6 months for new hardware but inFAMOUS is tempting. I'll give the first two games and the Festival of Blood a run sometime before - although it is not required.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

The fact that you hated infamous 1 and didn't think you were gonna get second son just makes me not want to talk to you like ever again. :-p

But really, you should try infamous 2 if you haven't.  Like riderz says it pretty much improved everything from the first.  Although I thought the story in 2 was vastly superior to the first.

The ending of inFamous 1 was a mind fuck. That's why I liked it more =P

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

haa... yeah right, you fantasies about me daily, dont act like you dont. 

Feels weird posting this here but Pezus might like it