Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
For the life of me I can't seem to get hyped for GTA5 :S Not sure why, I'm actually more interested in playing Saints Row 4 first

currently playing Hitman which i got from PS+. Only did the very first mission. Without spoilers so far I really don't like the auto aiming mehcanic...I mean wtf this is hitman not Max Payne

Yea my friends and I have been following the series since it first began, and they seem luke warm about it Absolution. I am going to give it a shot though. it's less than 20 on Amazon now. I'll get the HD collection when it's cheaper too, but Blood Money is where it is really at.

You do know Absolution is free for PS+ members?

Yup I downloaded it, but I'm a collector. I like my collection to be physical. That, Demon's Souls and a few oher PS+ titles that were/are in the IGC will be added, but they're not a priority.

Yeah I'm the same way.  I love having the physical copy in my hand.

Around the Network

Does anybody here watch Grimm? Just started i. Looks like my kind of show. I saw beasties lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

All over my vita! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q-STAmqbv0&feature=youtu.be

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
For the life of me I can't seem to get hyped for GTA5 :S Not sure why, I'm actually more interested in playing Saints Row 4 first

currently playing Hitman which i got from PS+. Only did the very first mission. Without spoilers so far I really don't like the auto aiming mehcanic...I mean wtf this is hitman not Max Payne

Yea my friends and I have been following the series since it first began, and they seem luke warm about it Absolution. I am going to give it a shot though. it's less than 20 on Amazon now. I'll get the HD collection when it's cheaper too, but Blood Money is where it is really at.

You do know Absolution is free for PS+ members?

Yup I downloaded it, but I'm a collector. I like my collection to be physical. That, Demon's Souls and a few oher PS+ titles that were/are in the IGC will be added, but they're not a priority.

Yeah I'm the same way.  I love having the physical copy in my hand.

Yup agreed. When I was in primary school I used to sell my games as soon as I beat them on hard with in the first week in order to get as much $ for them, and then buy more games. I didn't need to do this since I had enough money, but I did it to keep money left over for toys and stuff lol I do regret that. So now I want my games in hard copy where possible. I could show my kids what old and outdated stuff I used to game on that was cutting edge at one point lol

BasilZero said:
Weedlab said:
I'm no clicking on that link lol I'm about to make something to eat and I have a very vivid imagination. I'll click after lol

Its just a picture of a toilet with a WiiU and some other stuff near it lol.

its more then just the wiiu, theirs the wii balance pad,  on the top of the shelf you can see the bottom corner of ps3 boxes lol  and a bunch of handhelds.  we all know the lessons about whats in the air.. so when you get your new console,  dont kiss the box ;)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

All over my vita! 

Looks fun lol By the way ... are you getting Rayman?

Weedlab said:

Does anybody here watch Grimm? Just started i. Looks like my kind of show. I saw beasties lol

Yep I watch it.  It's a really great show.  Just wait till season 2 it gets even better.  Can't wait for season 3.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Yep I watch it.  It's a really great show.  Just wait till season 2 it gets even better.  Can't wait for season 3.

I figured you'd be the one to bite, given the other shows you watch. lol Sweet ... I'm on episode one with the werewolf. Going to watch as many episodes as I can till 3 am ish.

Weedlab said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

All over my vita! 

Looks fun lol By the way ... are you getting Rayman?

nah dude. 2d platformers rarely interest me nowadays. Only Drinkbox games seems to be the exception to that lol If I'm going to buy anything soon it will most likely be Tearaway or KZ Merc

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

I figured you'd be the one to bite, given the other shows you watch. lol Sweet ... I'm on episode one with the werewolf. Going to watch as many episodes as I can till 3 am ish.

haha yeah I watch tons of shows with beasts/creatures.  I imagine you'll get hooked.  I think I watched all of season 1 when I started them in about 3-4 days.  

Have you seen Being Human(the U.S. version)?