Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Sad :(

The Killzone video is 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps... not 60fps.

But the quality is like you playing the game at your own HDTV... AMAZING.

OMG DAT Graphics.

The MAP is so EPIC HUGE!!!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Sad :(

The Killzone video is 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps... not 60fps.

But the quality is like you playing the game at your own HDTV... AMAZING.

OMG DAT Graphics.

The MAP is so EPIC HUGE!!!

lol it went insane with particle effects. Ya, prob future vids will have it. Since they just announced it. The environment and lighting look gorgeous.

Weedlab said:
Max Payne 3 is AWESOME. I was surprised by how much fun I had with it. Definitely a game I can play again and again. Though I have never tried it online.

im afraid you will be dissapointed

however, the game is amazing very underrated if you ask me, to bad it didnt sell much so we probably wont see a max payne 4

BloodyRain said:
ethomaz said:
nnodley said:
Killzone Shadow Fall MP trailer on gamersyde. Looks way better since it doesn't have the level of compression youtube does.

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_killzone_shadow_fall_gc_multiplayer_trailer-30639_en.html

Downloading...

The best part is that Gamersyde record the videos in 60fps

http://presscenter.playstation.com/index.htm

You can dl the newest 6min gameplay from this site. It's almost 1 gig though. You can find the pass and username here, just browse to the post that belongs to icyeyes.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659609&page=11

Wait, helldivers is a ps3 game or is it on ps4 too?

Nevermind I see it's under the ps4 tab.

M.U.G.E.N said:
nnodley said:
Did anybody else notice that on the Sony WWS map shown at gamescom when they were talking about all studios working on PS4 that Bend Studio was listed?

:( if true I will be genuienly upset about it

it could be very possible that they are helping some other team out on something or they have split into two teams. GG, sony santa monica, naughty dog and MM have all split into teams of two, i could see the same happening with Bend studio

Around the Network

Gonna be able to make some glorious gifs from that site Bloodyrain. Thanks for sharing!!

nnodley said:
Gonna be able to make some glorious gifs from that site Bloodyrain. Thanks for sharing!!

oh you and your gif making lol np

Better save the username and pass

Mark Cerny in an Interview with IGN 

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

oh you and your gif making lol np

Better save the username and pass

What can I say, I'm a sucker for gifs.  

I don't have any doubts that Killzone: shadow fall will be graphics king on next gen consoles after watching the vid from the press site.