Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
Did anybody else notice that on the Sony WWS map shown at gamescom when they were talking about all studios working on PS4 that Bend Studio was listed?

:( if true I will be genuienly upset about it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Did anybody else notice that on the Sony WWS map shown at gamescom when they were talking about all studios working on PS4 that Bend Studio was listed?

Yeah... Bend Studio is confirmed to be woring in a PS4 game.

I will love to see a new Syphon Filter... they only working in Vita games in the last years.

M.U.G.E.N said:
nnodley said:

:( if true I will be genuienly upset about it

Yeah I would love for at least them to work on Vita stuff and hopefully they can expand a lot to do a vita and ps4 game.

ethomaz said:
nnodley said:

Yeah... Bend Studio is confirmed to be woring in a PS4 game.

I will love to see a new Syphon Filter... they only working in Vita games in the last years.

I've never played a Syphon Filter, but it sounds really good so I'm hoping we get one.

If bend is also working on PS4..then that means other than maybe SCEJ no other team is working on vita. I don't care if they use 70-80% of their development resources for the PS4. But if they can't even give 20% to vita then they can go fuck themselves. Shuhei would be one of the biggest pieces of shit executives for any video game company ever and I don't care about how loved he is for his PR. If you can't even support the system at least to that level then you shouldn't have released it in the first place. And no as much as I love indies and good quality ports of games, exclusive first party titles matter.

My dilemma at that point would be to sell the vita soon or later. I have to travel for a few months next year so I will most likely keep it since I don't care for most of the 3ds line up still. Then I will sell it and be done with it. I swear this shit makes me want to not buy the PS4 too but sadly I don't care for the XBone or wiiu at all. I'm really disappointed overall if you can't tell already lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
If bend is also working on PS4..then that means other than maybe SCEJ no other team is working on vita. I don't care if they use 70-80% of their development resources for the PS4. But if they can't even give 20% to vita then they can go fuck themselves. Shuhei would be one of the biggest pieces of shit executives for any video game company ever and I don't care about how loved he is for his PR. If you can't even support the system at least to that level then you shouldn't have released it in the first place. And no as much as I love indies and good quality ports of games, exclusive first party titles matter.

My dilemma at that point would be to sell the vita soon or later. I have to travel for a few months next year so I will most likely keep it since I don't care for most of the 3ds line up still. Then I will sell it and be done with it. I swear this shit makes me want to not buy the PS4 too but sadly I don't care for the XBone or wiiu at all. I'm really disappointed overall if you can't tell already lol

I think most teams works in two projects right now... and Sony is really focusing the PS4 + Vita cross play... I won't be surprised if that game is a PS4 and Vita game.

Most games announces at GamesCom have a Vita version too.

BTW there are fans that thinks Bend Studios > Naughty Dog in terms of quality... they really have good developers there (if nobody out).

I prefer the new one. The last box art for DC was just meh. This one is okay.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Killzone: Shadow Fall's Director Talks Multiplayer

ethomaz said:

I think most teams works in two projects right now... and Sony is really focusing the PS4 + Vita cross play... I won't be surprised if that game is a PS4 and Vita game.

Most games announces at GamesCom have a Vita version too.

But see I am ok with them doing it for some games but what's the use of a dedicated hardware system if the company releasing it doesn't make 'exclusive' games for it.

I mean think about it..this whole year and we are about to hit the 9th month..we had ONE first party exclusive game announced (Freedom Wars) and that's it. This is some unprecedented levels of crappy support. Last years of the PSP had more announcements afaik and those were pretty dry. 

And I'm not saying they need to spend a ton of resources. I'm reasonable and I know vita is having trouble selling. But look at Tearaway...made by a handful of people (I think it's less than 20 iirc). Looks lovely. Why aren't they making more of these games?! KZ Merc is looking fantastic. It's using the PS3 KZ engine and made by GG Cambridge instead of GG. Doubt the budget is insane on that one too

Bend was basically the last hope for a western first party exclusive and now it looks like that might not be the case either. It's quite embarassing and frustrating to see how Sony is mismanaging their own system like this. I asked Shahid, Boyce and Shuhei about it and no answer.

Ideally like you said they will make more secondary teams. I would love to see a ND second team for vita....a SSM small team for vita. Doubt it will happen tho. I'm sure the ROI on vita software is good for them...vita owners buy a good chunk of software as they have said themselves.  

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

the-pi-guy said:

A lot of games right now seem to be PS4/PSVita titles.  Mostly indie ones, but Bend could be making a PS4 version as well as a PSVita version.  So don't give up hope I think.  

won't make much of a difference to me tbh. Every ssytem needs their first party exclusives..it's just the way it is. Bend was one of the last hopes for new western first party reveals. This is just utterly unfair to people who put faith in Sony and bought the system. 

I was and still to a certain degree one of the biggest supporters of the system on this forum..but sony has let me down way too many times this past year

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!