Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

So the art that was floating around for Driveclub after E3 must not have been the real cover.   For some reason I like this one a lot better.  And it doesn't have that stupid hashtag.

ethomaz said:

You sure do seem excited for driveclub. Are you getting it at launch with the ps4?

An interview with Shuhei!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

nnodley said:
ethomaz said:

So the art that was floating around for Driveclub after E3 must not have been the real cover.   For some reason I like this one a lot better.  And it doesn't have that stupid hashtag.

It's the new car image on top. It looks much better than the previous one so makes a big difference

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

BloodyRain said:

You sure do seem excited for driveclub. Are you getting it at launch with the ps4?

Killzone, #DriveClub and ResoGun are my games for launch... good two of them are kind of free on Plus... so my launch bundle will be the Killzone one and I will buy upgrade the free version of #DriveClub latter.

I think that will be enough until inFAMOUS because I will waste a lot of time on PS4 yet... GT6.

nnodley said:

I prefer this new one too...

The old for comparison... or maybe it is just US / EU cover differences.

DD_Bwest said:
Fill your Bathtubs! 16 minute Cerny interview

Cerny is so awesome.  I think this is the first time I have heard them say they were shooting for 10x the ps3 power.  Seen the number given before, but I've never heard it from Sony themselves.  And this interview gives me loads of hope for 2nd and 3rd year games.

M.U.G.E.N said:
nnodley said:
ethomaz said:

It's the new car image on top. It looks much better than the previous one so makes a big difference

Yeah the car on the top now looks amazing.

Did anybody else notice that on the Sony WWS map shown at gamescom when they were talking about all studios working on PS4 that Bend Studio was listed?