Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:
nnodley said:
Aldro said:
nnodley said:

Just found some details about The Last of Us that someone from TLOU forums found by going through the god of war ascension files of the last of us demo. Hoping they are true. It's got some things about multiplayer and supposedly had the names of the game but a mod took them out.

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS. THESE THINGS MAY BE CONSIDERED SPOILERS FOR SOME AND NOT FOR OTHERS.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/New-Details-Found-in-GoW-Ascension-Demo-Countdown/m-p/39869501#U39869501

If that is true.. I read about the cutscenes. I basically know the story completely if that is true. All I can say is: Oh my.

But.. once again: Thats IF it is true.

Ya a lot of people posting there are a bit skeptical. And where did you read about the cutscenes? In that thread or somewhere else because it was moderated out before I saw it?

In that thread before supposed "moderation". Kinda hope its not true cause it means I spoiled it xD

Ah gotcha.  I hope it's not just for your sake.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL just saw a manga that had playstation3 'condoms'

haha so random

This needs to be a thing.

UnitSmiley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha so random

Wouldn't be surprised if it actually was a thing in Japan lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
UnitSmiley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha so random

Wouldn't be surprised if it actually was a thing in Japan lol

Buying my ticket now! Glad to hear Amazon finally shipped your stuffs.

Joakim Morgen is such a bad ass, hope he gets better soon. looks like he was in a fire recently, could push back Phantom Pain :(

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Joakim Morgen is such a bad ass, hope he gets better soon. looks like he was in a fire recently, could push back Phantom Pain :(

He just better bring Snake out like in that trailer.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Hey guys I'm just curious. Has anyone considered picking up Remember Me from Capcom? What are your thoughts on that game?

Ive considered getting Remember Me... then my bank account tells me that i need a job first. looks to be a decent game and i love the idea behind the customization of your moveset, i guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out.

ktay95 said:
Ive considered getting Remember Me... then my bank account tells me that i need a job first. looks to be a decent game and i love the idea behind the customization of your moveset, i guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out.

Haha I know the feeling mate. That’s why I’m wondering if I should get Bioshock or not, but at this point I think it would best to spend my $ on food and stuff for school. :D I'll just play with Kratos and Sly for the new few weeks/months. I already put aside cash for The Last of Us, but I’m not sure if I’ll get Remember Me day one. It does look interesting though, and I welcome a new IP too. I like the Total Recall type to it as well. Are you getting any new games any time soon? Or if not 'new', any older games you plan to get for cheap?

Just beat God of War 2. Holy shit, that was my favorite one yet! The build up to the ending was intense, I can't wait to start 3 tomorrow.