Total:583

^ don't forget cloud power in the equation

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:
Weedlab said:
@ Nnodley and Bwest ... well fiddle stix it must be me then. -____- I was feeling to try UC2 online and then KZ beta and couldn't sign on. Time to reboot the old girl to see if it is net related.

the other day i lost connection to PSN and couldnt reconnect until i reboot the console

That happened to me all the time when I was playing PS All Stars BR after the first patch lol It's working now. Just played a match in KZ and abou to play UC2 online.

Damned you. I sent you a message asking if you wanted to play U2!

What Killzone did you are playing @DD_Bwest?

I can play Killzone 2

Wright said:
Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:
Weedlab said:
@ Nnodley and Bwest ... well fiddle stix it must be me then. -____- I was feeling to try UC2 online and then KZ beta and couldn't sign on. Time to reboot the old girl to see if it is net related.

the other day i lost connection to PSN and couldnt reconnect until i reboot the console

That happened to me all the time when I was playing PS All Stars BR after the first patch lol It's working now. Just played a match in KZ and abou to play UC2 online.

Oh didn't see. I had issues connecting this morning. That must have come when I went to the little boy's room between matches lol I'm getting my skills back, slowly but surely. Love this game. xD I'm done for the day though. :( Reading time now.

Weedlab said:
Wright said:

Oh didn't see. I had issues connecting this morning. That must have come when I went to the little boy's room between matches lol I'm getting my skills back, slowly but surely. Love this game. xD I'm done for the day though. :( Reading time now.

:(

Around the Network
Wright said:

:(

Okay maybe a match or 2 tonight. MP since coop is more time consuming. I have to read and catch up on news first. No promises though. I don' have to cook tonight since I decided to eat early lol

Just watch the new trailer for Knack, They game look good, And could be fun for family's and any kid that see's it going to want it. I think it was a good move to include a game like this at launch.

Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea DLC teaser trailer

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/22/yakuza-ishin-will-be-on-playstation-hardware-new-screenshots-released/

Yakuza will be on PlayStation hardware!

From the screenshots (not sure if they are ingame) it looks like a PS4 game.

1 vote for Resogun (me)?!?!?!

YOU GUYS SUCK!