Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

It's all good.  I ended up having the conference up on my computer screen in class while my professor was talking.  He went over stuff I already knew so it was cool. 

me sowwy

It'll be okay.  

how can you ever forgive me? :'(

I forgive you Bananaking!!

Around the Network

oh man its getting fun to read some of the crap from the other side since sony has said a million pre-orders.

Waiting for those first official numbers is going to be hard, but it does give me alot of time to find and make salt gifs lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
oh man its getting fun to read some of the crap from the other side since sony has said a million pre-orders.

Waiting for those first official numbers is going to be hard, but it does give me alot of time to find and make salt gifs lol

Just tell them to calm down and remember that the rest of their numbers are on the cloud!

Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

Just tell them to calm down and remember that the rest of their numbers are on the cloud!

LMAO!!!

Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

ooo your right i forgot about that one.. for eveyr XB1 sold, the cloud is getting 4.  so itll all even out ;)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:

Epic ... nothing short of epic, my friend lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

nnodley said:

Killzone: Shadow Fall multiplayer gifs for Raven722

This game looks ridiculous. Anyone saying this game doesn't just scream next gen at you is out of their mind. In my opinion it looks better than inFamous Second Son. The details on the guns is out of this world and the enviornments are so bright and detailed, it's a nice breath of fresh air from the Killzone universe. And oh my god those particle effects in the multiplayer as well as that one map that it's raining on! Just WOW!!!

bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:

OOOOOHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHHHH

lol just saw zero's post.

lol i honestly dont understand why he thinks anybody would give a shit XD

hahha ya weird. I find it amusing that he goes all the way to this thread to post it too.

me too. its obvious what he was trying to do, i just shut him down right away. 

What was he trying to do? I don't even know who that guy is lol. Never seen him in this thread before.

riderz13371 said:
bananaking21 said:

me too. its obvious what he was trying to do, i just shut him down right away. 

What was he trying to do? I don't even know who that guy is lol. Never seen him in this thread before.

see how big if a sony fan you are, he is an even bigger nintendo fan. and he was baiting

If only we could erase that post.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS