Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
riderz13371 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
It looks like you can take other peoples powers in second Son. Which if true.. holy mind fuck i know where this is going, and it just went to an insta buy.

We've known this for a while now =P. His power is basically the ability to take the powers of other conduits.

Damn i didn't know. Like for keeps, or does it go away after awhle like rouge?

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
riderz13371 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
It looks like you can take other peoples powers in second Son. Which if true.. holy mind fuck i know where this is going, and it just went to an insta buy.

We've known this for a while now =P. His power is basically the ability to take the powers of other conduits.

Damn i didn't know. Like for keeps, or does it go away after awhle like rouge?

Not too sure about that.

If Dragon Age: Inquisition will look as good as what we are seeing in gameplay snippets then I personally think Dragon Age: Inquisition, Infamous: SS, The Division, and Killzone: shadow fall are the best looking games for next gen consoles. With Quantum Break and Ryse also being up there.

nnodley said:
If Dragon Age: Inquisition will look as good as what we are seeing in gameplay snippets then I personally think Dragon Age: Inquisition, Infamous: SS, The Division, and Killzone: shadow fall are the best looking games for next gen consoles. With Quantum Break and Ryse also being up there.

Prob the witcher 3 too.

nnodley... I needz KZ gifs! :O

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Prob the witcher 3 too.

Ah I forgot about that one.  That one will definitley look amazing.

Raven722 said:

Will be working on them next if I can find a video of the MP from somewhere other than youtube.  

nnodley said:
Raven722 said:

Will be working on them next if I can find a video of the MP from somewhere other than youtube.  

Why don't you just use youtube? You download the videos right? Use something called "Video Ripper Me". Downloda the Video at 1080P quality (If it has that option on the video itself). Video Ripper Me is free you don't even have to download the program. Just need Java.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Prob the witcher 3 too.

Ah I forgot about that one.  That one will definitley look amazing.

Watch Dogs looks really nice on next gen too from the trailers. Day 1 for me.

Gorgeous Dragon Age: Inquisition gifs!