Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
UnitSmiley said:
Weedlab said:
Damn .. the Sony haters on this site are relentless. 0_0 They really come out in their numbers around 4 AM GMT - 5 lol

Anyway, I'm about 6 hours in on hard in GOW:A. I'm giving it another hour and then I'm going back to my studies. I find I prefer the boss/mini boss battles here than in GOW3. Battling a certain pair of old men was quite entertaining, and the fight with the furies was kool too. What did you guys think of the boss battles so far?

And is anybody getting Bioshock Infinite? I'm wondering if I should ...

I am! Got my premium edition  preordered :D

The loot is just too cool.

Nice nice ... If I do get it on day 1 I will get the regular version. I have to admit, the game just looks sexy. The trailers and mockumentaries had me sold on the game. I just don’t want to buy it now and then not play it for weeks/months. I have to write my thesis soon so that's going to keep me busy. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
UnitSmiley said:
Weedlab said:
Damn .. the Sony haters on this site are relentless. 0_0 They really come out in their numbers around 4 AM GMT - 5 lol

Anyway, I'm about 6 hours in on hard in GOW:A. I'm giving it another hour and then I'm going back to my studies. I find I prefer the boss/mini boss battles here than in GOW3. Battling a certain pair of old men was quite entertaining, and the fight with the furies was kool too. What did you guys think of the boss battles so far?

Nice nice ... If I do get it on day 1 I will get the regular version. I have to admit, the game just looks sexy. The trailers and mockumentaries had me sold on the game. I just don’t want to buy it now and then not play it for weeks/months.

Yeah that makes sense. There will be no multiplayer either, so that might affect your decision. The "Modern Day Icarus" trailers are pretty eerie..but very cool.

I'm kinda surprised people aren't talking about it much on here, it comes out in 11 days lol.

UnitSmiley said:
Weedlab said:
UnitSmiley said:
Weedlab said:

Nice nice ... If I do get it on day 1 I will get the regular version. I have to admit, the game just looks sexy. The trailers and mockumentaries had me sold on the game. I just don’t want to buy it now and then not play it for weeks/months.

Yeah that makes sense. There will be no multiplayer either, so that might affect your decision. The "Modern Day Icarus" trailers are pretty eerie..but very cool.

I'm kinda surprised people aren't talking about it much on here, it comes out in 11 days lol.

I’m actually glad it doesn’t have MP. I didn’t care for it in 2, and I prefer a super polished campaign than competent single player and decent MP. Ken Levine seems serious about making the campaign THE best experience he can create at this point in time, and I respect him quite a bit for that. I might have bought Tomb Raider if it was only single player … that should tell you how much I don’t care for tacked on MP lol I’m really not up for grinding to level up right now. :/

Weedlab said:
UnitSmiley said:
Weedlab said:
UnitSmiley said:
Weedlab said:

I’m actually glad it doesn’t have MP. I didn’t care for it in 2, and I prefer a super polished campaign than competent single player and decent MP. Ken Levine seems serious about making the campaign THE best experience he can create at this point in time, and I respect him quite a bit for that. I might have bought Tomb Raider if it was only single player … that should tell you how much I don’t care for tacked on MP lol I’m really not up for grinding to level up right now. :/

Oh yeah, i'm glad it doesn't either. I never played 2's multiplayer but I also never had an interest in it. Bioshocks always been more about the theme/atmosphere/world over the actual combat. Not that the combat is bad or anything :p. Yeah after all the delays this game had it BETTER be effing good haha. But I like that Levine said the team played around with an idea and if they didn't feel it was up to part they scrapped it. They have had plenty of time so i'm looking forward to a well polished experience.

guys check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meJckIFWFR0

Around the Network
deadly2choke said:
guys check this out

hahahahah! I enjoyed that. My Metal Gear friends will go crazy over this.

Weedlab said:
deadly2choke said:
guys check this out

hahahahah! I enjoyed that. My Metal Gear friends will go crazy over this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7MDMdfcRfI

this one is even better.

nathan drake, master chief, lara all in one haha

deadly2choke said:
guys check this out

Wow Impressive!

Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler
Department: PlayStation 3
Category: Action
Rating: CTC
New
$23.00
Available: 23/05/2013
Preorder
OMG THIS IS CHEAP! Australian prices, whats with Sony releasing everything so cheap.
For comparison Sly was $48 and MGR is $88

oh and PHANTOM PAIN 2013 GOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!