Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
riderz13371 said:
Raven722 said:
riderz13371 said:
Crash is owned by Sony according to Activision rep...wuuuut?!?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166526

nnodley and I were talking about that a little while ago. Might make sense. Acti has done nothing with that franchise for about 3 years now. They've basically abandoned it. Sony could have easily bought it back.

Do you think the woman on the phone could have possibly thought the guy was talking about Crash Bandicoot 1? Mabye that's why she said the Dev is ND and published by Sony. Not sure how Sony buying back the Crash IP would happen and no one noticed.

up for some uc3 coop?

I had to delete Uncharted 3 because it was 40 Gigs and my PS3 is only the 80 GB fat version lol. I have the multiplayer though (cause it's only 5 GB) but I'm actually about to watch a movie with my family so I can't play right now. I was wondering, do you play BF3? I love that games multiplayer lol.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
I want it to be true, but I doubt it. I'd go streaking "Frank the Tank" style all through New York City if I am wrong.

Can I watch!!

You're my camera man buddy lol

AWW Yeah!!!

riderz13371 said:

I had to delete Uncharted 3 because it was 40 Gigs and my PS3 is only the 80 GB fat version lol. I have the multiplayer though (cause it's only 5 GB) but I'm actually about to watch a movie with my family so I can't play right now. I was wondering, do you play BF3? I love that games multiplayer lol.

Nah no BF. That's kool though. Getting the MP going in UC2 now.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
riderz13371 said:
Weedlab said:
riderz13371 said:
Raven722 said:
riderz13371 said:
Crash is owned by Sony according to Activision rep...wuuuut?!?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166526

nnodley and I were talking about that a little while ago. Might make sense. Acti has done nothing with that franchise for about 3 years now. They've basically abandoned it. Sony could have easily bought it back.

Do you think the woman on the phone could have possibly thought the guy was talking about Crash Bandicoot 1? Mabye that's why she said the Dev is ND and published by Sony. Not sure how Sony buying back the Crash IP would happen and no one noticed.

up for some uc3 coop?

Nah no BF. That's kool though. Getting the MP going in UC2 now.

What about The Last of Us Multi? I just checked out some vids IGN had on each mutliplayer map and it actually made me want to go play the game even more. I learned of some pretty cool new spots on different maps that I've never seen before.

vita on amazon for 199

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EATE?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links&tag=viglink129408-20

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

And VGC thinks GT6 preorde didn't exists lol

DD_Bwest said:
vita on amazon for 199

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EATE?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links&tag=viglink129408-20

I really think a price cut is coming.  

BasilZero said:
riderz13371 said:

I'm back and just in time for Sony's Gamescom!!

Welcome back! Now get Axon you woman!

What's Axon?

On Axon ... Weedlab

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS