Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
tonio_13 said:
This and no leak from Sony...

I have a bad feeling.

They haven't had hardly any leaks at all for like E3 and gamescom like last year.  Appears they are trying very hard to keep everything tight. 

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Honestly no leaks thing shouldn't be a worry...it was the same before the reveal and also E3.

It seems like Sony might have leaked a lot of things over the previous years on purpose. Or they just fired the people responsible for the leaks.

I would have expected some pre gamescom stuff from sony. Like showing off the UI or more talk about the PSeye and controller. Do they expect to handle all of this with gamescon or closer to launch. I mean MS has be running their mouth about every little thing, and Sony just sitting there quite letting them get away with it.

Figgycal said:

New IP from Santa Monica is a fighting game! I'm calling it now!

Fighting game? We ain't in the 90s anymore, bro..

Deyon said:
Figgycal said:

How's Injustice doing these days?

I could've predicted another dudebro shootbang fps, but I wanted to be different.

Around the Network
Figgycal said:
Deyon said:
Figgycal said:

I could've predicted another dudebro shootbang fps, but I wanted to be different.

Very unlikely unless it's a collaborative effort with another studio. It would seem that indications of Santa Monica's internally developed IP are pointing to something a bit more involving than a fighting game and whatever Cory Barlog is working on after returning is just getting started so we probably won't hear about that for some time and I doubt he's putting together a bad ass team for a brawler.

Weedlab said:

God damn.

Raven722 said:
Figgycal said:
Deyon said:
Figgycal said:

Very unlikely unless it's a collaborative effort with another studio. It would seem that indications of Santa Monica's internally developed IP are pointing to something a bit more involving than a fighting game and whatever Cory Barlog is working on after returning is just getting started so we probably won't hear about that for some time and I doubt he's putting together a bad ass team for a brawler.

Just looked it up and the team seems way too big for a fighting game :( We need more of them.

Figgycal said:
Deyon said:
Figgycal said:

I could've predicted another dudebro shootbang fps, but where's the fun in that.

The fighting genre is on a huge decline. They don't sell as well as they did a decade ago.

Why would you predict a FPS? SSM is not known for that.

Deyon said:
Figgycal said:
Deyon said:
Figgycal said:

I could've predicted another dudebro shootbang fps, but where's the fun in that.

The fighting genre is on a huge decline. They don't sell as well as they did a decade ago.

Why would you predict a FPS? SSM is not known for that.

I don't disagree, but with fighting game legend Seth Killian working for them I was expecting something better than PS allstars.

And I was trying to guesss something rather than just another shooter (ignore the fps part).

A new hack and slash game probably isn't likely either if they're already working on a new God of War..