How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Some of my action figures. As you can see, in ancient times people were not very tall. Kratos is smaller than Lara and much smaller than giant bad ass Raiden.

Around the Network

Potential Metal Gear info in less than an hour on Spike TV (1am eastern time US). I'm hoping it is Vita related lol

I'll be reading till then so I'll come back in about an hour or so.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

ruimartiniman said:

Some of my action figures. As you can see, in ancient times people were not very tall. Kratos is smaller than Lara and much smaller than giant bad ass Raiden.

Nice collection!

Weedlab said:
Potential Metal Gear info in less than an hour on Spike TV (1am eastern time US). I'm hoping it is Vita related lol

Gonna dvr it.  Wonder if it will be related to The Phantom Pain since some people think it is a new MGS game.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Gonna dvr it.  Wonder if it will be related to The Phantom Pain since some people think it is a new MGS game.

Yup that's the focus tonight. They're interviewing the 'head' of Moby Dick Studios, so hopefully we get some info. I'm a MGS freak so I'm on board for anything from Hideo or remotely related to MGS.

Side note ... I have to admit, Sony is doing a nice push for GOW:A on Cartoon Network. For the last 2 weeks I've been seeing ads for it there, and I suspect this is the right target audience since guys like me watch Adult Swim at 1 AM lol

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Yup that's the focus tonight. They're interviewing the 'head' of Moby Dick Studios, so hopefully we get some info. I'm a MGS freak so I'm on board for anything from Hideo or remotely related to MGS.

Side note ... I have to admit, Sony is doing a nice push for GOW:A on Cartoon Network. For the last 2 weeks I've been seeing ads for it there, and I suspect this is the right target audience since guys like me watch Adult Swim at 1 AM lol

Ah ok.  I just realized that you put "Potential" Metal Gear info.  That makes sense.  I honestly have not played a single MGS game.  Just never looked like my type of game.  I may pick them up sometime though. 

I don't ever watch Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.  I did see the live action commercial a few times and an actual gameplay trailer once.

Weedlab said:
ruimartiniman said:

Nice collection!

Thanks. Any update from Spike tv?

ruimartiniman said:
Weedlab said:

Nice collection!

Thanks. Any update from Spike tv?

Not yet! They're showing some crap show that involves kicking out bad tenants lol American shows are weird. It's about to start in a few minutes.

Okay the segment is done.

It looks like we’ll find out about the game in GDC. He didn't want to reveal anything of substance tonight (no surprise). He can’t confirm if the game is for PS4, nor can he confirm if they have PS4 dev kits. 0_0 Also … we will get a new trailer at GDC later this month and they intend to ‘reveal all’ about the game. No more secrets according to him. They showed new images to prove the game is real, more like concept art lol Also, on an image (or some of them) the Fox engine logo was found, so … *hint hint* Interpret that how you wish.

pezus said:
^Very nice, nnodley.

I'm sad to say that the Nintendomination thread has overtaken us in post count.

We´re back to number one, 854 posts against 849 from Nintendo.