Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
riderz13371 said:
April 1 2014...God damn so far away. I love inFamous so much!!!!!!!!

I was hoping February. April ... is just so far away. :/ It will be worth the wait though.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Oh btw does anyone know why the title is "Second Son"? Never really heard anything about that. I don't think Delsin is Coles brother...They don't seem related to me.

April, damn thats far.

riderz13371 said:

But they said February at E3.  Hopefully it's february and not april. 

riderz13371 said:
Oh btw does anyone know why the title is "Second Son"? Never really heard anything about that. I don't think Delsin is Coles brother...They don't seem related to me.

It's because Delsin is the second son in his family.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
riderz13371 said:

Ahh okay and the first son is his brother who is a cop right? The one who he has a conversation with in the car, in one of the trailers.

nnodley said:
riderz13371 said:

Sinds it lands on April fools, I'm hoping it's not symbolism and just an error or hoax. We'll see, but I'm inclined to think it is genuine - for some reason.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

riderz13371 said:
nnodley said:
riderz13371 said:

Ahh okay and the first son is his brother who is a cop right? The one who he has a conversation with in the car, in one of the trailers.

Yeah his brother is the first son and like someone before said in an interview someone asked about the first sons group and the guy seemed to shove the question away and said something i think that they may show up again.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
riderz13371 said:

Sinds it lands on April fools, I'm hoping it's not symbolism and just an error or hoax. We'll see, but I'm inclined to think it is genuine - for some reason.

Well I hope they are wrong. :-p  I wonder if they might announce the actual release at gamescom. If not then I don't know when they will announce it.

slacker