How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Well went to gs to trade stuff in and preorder ps4. Massive disappointment and no not with the amount they gave me. I had a coupon so it was good. The ps4 can't be preordered at this time! I hope gs opens up preorders one more time. I got tons of store credit!

Around the Network

Looks like people who did not experience the first 2 Witcher games will get a summary akin to ME1 when we initially got ME2. I am not sure if it will come in the same form though. It would have been nice to have all games on Playstation, though.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Looks like people who did not experience the first 2 Witcher games will get a summary akin to ME1 when we initially got ME2. I am not sure if it will come in the same form though. It would have been nice to have all games on Playstation, though.

Where did you hear this at?

And BTW, sick ass avatar and sig.  Those guys are hilarious.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Where did you hear this at?

And BTW, sick ass avatar and sig.  Those guys are hilarious.

Here ya go ... and thanks! Love em

In an exclusive conversation with PSU, game director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz revealed that CD Projekt RED will be producing some kind of summary of the previous games in the series so that first-time Witcher players aren't left in the dark.

The Wild Hunt is a standalone story and does not require you to play the previous games," he said. "Additionally, to give you that additional background if you want to broaden your knowledge on the universe, we’ll release sum ups of the previous games so you won’t miss a thing!"

Whether these sum-ups will take audio, video, or in-game form is unknown, but they will come at a cost: for now, CD Projekt RED has no plans to port The Witcher or The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings to PlayStation platforms.

"We’d love to publish all Witcher games on the PlayStation but we have limited capabilities since we’re currently working on The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077," Tomaszkiewicz explained. "For now, we’re not planning on porting The Witcher 1 and 2 to the PlayStation. However, don’t worry--if you’re afraid that you won’t be able to play The Witcher 3 without knowing the plot of the first two games, it’s not the case."

The Witcher was a PC exclusive, and its 2012 sequel The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings only saw console release on Xbox 360.

http://www.psu.com/a020114/CD-Projekt-RED-to-produce-summaries-of-Witcher-1-and-2-no-PlayStation-ports-planned-for-either

Weedlab said:

Here ya go ... and thanks! Love em

In an exclusive conversation with PSU, game director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz revealed that CD Projekt RED will be producing some kind of summary of the previous games in the series so that first-time Witcher players aren't left in the dark.

The Wild Hunt is a standalone story and does not require you to play the previous games," he said. "Additionally, to give you that additional background if you want to broaden your knowledge on the universe, we’ll release sum ups of the previous games so you won’t miss a thing!"

Whether these sum-ups will take audio, video, or in-game form is unknown, but they will come at a cost: for now, CD Projekt RED has no plans to port The Witcher or The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings to PlayStation platforms.

"We’d love to publish all Witcher games on the PlayStation but we have limited capabilities since we’re currently working on The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077," Tomaszkiewicz explained. "For now, we’re not planning on porting The Witcher 1 and 2 to the PlayStation. However, don’t worry--if you’re afraid that you won’t be able to play The Witcher 3 without knowing the plot of the first two games, it’s not the case."

The Witcher was a PC exclusive, and its 2012 sequel The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings only saw console release on Xbox 360.

http://www.psu.com/a020114/CD-Projekt-RED-to-produce-summaries-of-Witcher-1-and-2-no-PlayStation-ports-planned-for-either

Sweet thanks!!  The witcher 3 is one of my must buys.  But I probably will end up getting it on PC anyways, but who knows what I'll do.

Around the Network
pezus said:

Wow, that looks so good.

Definitely Looks nextgen me.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

i hope that when worlds collide teaser is a SSM game. i would love for them to do a sci-f shooter or action game

^ mmmmmm Look at that sexy 4d graphix.

inFAMOUS :(

Retailer Release Dates: The Walking Dead PS Vita Bundle on August 20th, inFamous: Second Son April 1st, 2014, The Crew February 26th, 2014

July 9, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Thanks to a listing by GameStop, PSLS has uncovered that it looks like the August release date for The Walking Dead on PlayStation Vita has been confirmed, as they have it slated for an August 20th launch at $249.99.

In this system bundle, we know that you can expect a black 3G/Wi-Fi PlayStation Vita system, a 4GB memory card, and a copy of The Walking Dead and 400 Days (expect a review soon) DLC episode. Since the game itself is a digital copy, and the separate episodes on PS3 take up just shy of 4GB, hopefully Telltale has managed to compress the download sizes somewhat so you can actually save some other content onto the memory card.

Of course, if GameStop is right, this also means that the non-bundled version of the game should be available on August 20th as well (in stores and on the PSN), but we’ve reached out to Telltale Games to see if this is true.

As for a few other video games that were given retailer listings, The Crew now has an updated release date of February 26th, 2014 (a Wednesday) by GameStop and Amazon on PS4 and Xbox One, inFamous: Second Son is April 1st, 2014 (a Tuesday), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is November, and pretty much every major retailer is now listing South Park: The Stick of Truth for November 19th.

Just like with The Walking Dead bundle, these aren’t confirmed dates and are likely retailer estimates or currently expected dates, so we’ve reached out to the publishers for more information.

Are you planning on buying either the PlayStation Vita version of The Walking Dead or the PlayStation Vita Bundle? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/07/09/retailer-release-dates-the-walking-dead-ps-vita-bundle-on-august-20th-infamous-second-son-april-1st-2014-the-crew-february-26th-2014/

April 1 2014...God damn so far away. I love inFamous so much!!!!!!!!