Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Weedlab said:

GTA 5 gameplay trailer tomorrow. Can't wait!

OMG, finally.

Well .. might as well expound.

Grand Theft Auto V Official Gameplay Trailer Steals Your Attention at 7AM PST/10AM EST on Tuesday, July 9th

July 8, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

For most games, an announcement of a trailer showing the first bits of gameplay would be relegated to The Catch-Up at the end of the day, but then again, most games aren’t Grand Theft Auto V.

Beginning tomorrow at 7AM PST/10AM EST, Rockstar will be unveiling the first official gameplay trailer for GTA V, mere days after they told everyone they didn’t have a date for this trailer and that it was just “coming soon.” After we get the gameplay, Rockstar still has to show us Grand Theft Auto Online, which is supposed to be completely different from the Grand Theft Auto IV multiplayer.

We’ll be sure to bring you the gameplay trailer for Grand Theft Auto V tomorrow, and don’t forget that the game itself launches in just a few months on September 17th.

Do you think we’ll see a stylized trailer made up of some gameplay? Or someone actually playing Grand Theft Auto V? Let us know in the comments below.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

PS Vita Injustice: Gods Among Us GOTY Edition Outed by Amazon, PS3/Vita Release Dated for November 6th

Amazon France has been featured on PSLS in the past with a few leaks that turned out to be true (Skyrim GOTY, The Last of Us PS3 Bundle that didn’t appear in North America, and a PS Vita Game & Memory Card Bundle that came to Europe). Their latest leak includes something that you could pretty much already guess: Injustice: Gods Among Us on PlayStation Vita.

NetherRealms’ Mortal Kombat made the leap to PlayStation Vita previously (it’s $5 on PlayStation Plus in North America until tomorrow), and if Amazon France is correct, we’ll be given a Game of the Year Edition (obviously a placeholder name) on November 6th for both the PS Vita and PS3 (and Xbox 360).

Specific details about the contents were revealed, but it’s a safe bet that they’ll include all the characters that appeared in the Season Pass, with possibly some upcoming non-Season Pass characters being included as well.

Also, today, Ed Boon did say we can expect new info on Injustice DLC at EVO tomorrow, which may include information on the PlayStation Vita/Game of the Year Edition as well.

We’ve reached out to Warner Bros. for any information on these and we’ll let you know if we hear anything back.

Would you buy Injustice: Gods Among Us on PlayStation Vita? What do you think this newer version of the game should be called? The Godly Edition? Let us know in the comments below.

'

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/07/08/injustice-gods-among-us-goty-edition-for-playstation-vita-ps3-listed-by-amazon-dated-for-november-6th/

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Yo I just bought the Jak and Daxter collection on vita. First one is freaking addicting so far.

Awesome! Enjoy ^_^ I have it on PS3, but I want it on the go too, so I'm going to get it for Vita as well - along with the other HD collections.

Yeah I was debating on whether to get it for ps3 or vita, but I went with vita so if I was on my college campus and had nothing to do I could play it.

Weedlab said:

Well .. might as well expound.

Grand Theft Auto V Official Gameplay Trailer Steals Your Attention at 7AM PST/10AM EST on Tuesday, July 9th

For most games, an announcement of a trailer showing the first bits of gameplay would be relegated to The Catch-Up at the end of the day, but then again, most games aren’t Grand Theft Auto V.

Beginning tomorrow at 7AM PST/10AM EST, Rockstar will be unveiling the first official gameplay trailer for GTA V, mere days after they told everyone they didn’t have a date for this trailer and that it was just “coming soon.” After we get the gameplay, Rockstar still has to show us Grand Theft Auto Online, which is supposed to be completely different from the Grand Theft Auto IV multiplayer.

We’ll be sure to bring you the gameplay trailer for Grand Theft Auto V tomorrow, and don’t forget that the game itself launches in just a few months on September 17th.

Do you think we’ll see a stylized trailer made up of some gameplay? Or someone actually playing Grand Theft Auto V? Let us know in the comments below.

I seriously hope the gameplay is amazing.  I wonder if they will show the switching between characters in the trailer to give people the full idea of what happens. And lastly I hope it looks amazing and current gen isn't holding the game back.

omorrow on US/CA PlayStation Plus: July 9th, 2013 – Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD Free, Summer Blast 2013 Sale Week 2

It’s a week of non-surprises as the PlayStation Plus free game for tomorrow has been announced as Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD, meaning that Jet Set Radio remains as the only PS3 free game for the month, which will show up next week following The Cave’s exit.

Aside from this, the Summer Blast 2013 sale enters its second week:

• Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99, Sale Price: $7.99, PS+ Price: $4.00
  • Fast & Furious Showdown (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99, Sale Price: $31.99, PS+ Price: $23.99
  • Fight Night Champion (PS3) – Regular Price: $29.99, Sale Price: $11.99, PS+ Price: $6.00
  • Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99, Sale Price: $19.99, PS+ Price: $15.99
  • Just Cause 2 (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99, Sale Price: $9.99, PS+ Price: $7.99
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3) – Regular Price: $29.99, Sale Price: $14.99, PS+ Price: $7.50
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99, Sale Price: $9.99, PS+ Price: $5.00
  • LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99, Sale Price: $9.99, PS+ Price: $5.00
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99, Sale Price: $9.99, PS+ Price: $5.00
  • Men In Black: Alien Crisis (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99, Sale Price: $29.99, PS+ Price: $20.99
  • Prince of Persia Classics Trilogy (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99, Sale Price: $15.99, PS+ Price: $8.00
  • Silent Hill: Book of Memories (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $29.99, Sale Price: $14.99, PS+ Price: $7.50
  • Star Trek (PS3) – Regular Price: $54.99, Sale Price: $43.99, PS+ Price: $32.99
  • Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99, Sale Price: $9.99, PS+ Price: $5.00
  • The Adventures of TinTin: The Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99, Sale Price: $19.99, PS+ Price: $10.00
  • The Simpsons Arcade Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99, Sale Price: $6.99, PS+ Price: $4.89
  • Tron Evolution (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99, Sale Price: $7.99, PS+ Price: $4.00
  • X-Men (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99, Sale Price: $6.99, PS+ Price: $4.89

Kristine Steimer of the PS Blog confirmed that in addition to the Summer Blast deals, we can also expect other games on sale, but we’ll have to wait for the PlayStation Store to update tomorrow before we know the details.

Are you excited for Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/07/08/tomorrow-on-usca-playstation-plus-july-9th-2013-oddworld-munchs-oddysee-hd-free-summer-blast-2013-sale-week-2/

Around the Network

Hilarious Bungie commentary about the E3 gameplay demo.  They make fun of Call of Duty's fish AI with a bird simulator. 

Oh and regarding Destiny some of the stuff they are implementing is:

-real time lighting/shadows
-real time reflections
-real time caustics so water reacts to player and weapons
-purchase, trade, gamble, or find gear/accessories

You guys familiar with track and field? Seems like Usain Bolt is on the PS4 train too. I smiled while reading it. Didn't take him for a passionate PS man. Yea well that confirms it. The entire Caribbean region is going back to PS now.

"Usain Bolt, the world's fastest man, has made it clear he's got Sony's back in the next-gen console race and is well and truly behind the PS4 ahead of its release at the end of the year.

The world-famous athlete was in France ahead of the Paris Diamond League, where he will race on Saturday 6 July, and Pocket-lint got a couple of minutes with the Jamaican superstar at a Samsung press event promoting its NX cameras.

When we asked Bolt whether he used any tech or apps to train outside of his team's supervision, he casually replied with a grin: "When I'm by myself all I do is just play video games. That's not ideal most of the time."

We pressed for more to see if Bolt was excited about the Playstation 4 vs Xbox One head-to-head at the end of the year.

"Yes, definitely."

And which one will he be buying?

"PS4. I'm a PS fan, definitely."

So there we have it. But will Sony's next-gen console be as fast as Bolt out of the starting blocks when it goes on sale against the Xbox One ahead of Christmas 2013? We'll have to wait and see.

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/122175-usain-bolt-on-ps4-vs-xbox-one-ps4-i-m-a-ps-fan

GTAV ... I'm sold!!! Day 1!!!

Weedlab said:

GTAV ... I'm sold!!! Day 1!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! AMAZEBALLS!!!  Dat character switching and weapon switching.  Everything looks amazing.  Can't wait to play it.  Only bad thing is dat aliasing and bullshit youtube compression.  If the game is really as amazing as it seems and they port it to ps4 I will be buying it again.