Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
Welp ... played the GT6 demo a bit more. Seems like a day one. I'm going to buy GT5 XL to polish up. Normally I don't go through Gamestop since I abhor their policies, but I want those exclusive cars. Going to pre-order there.

Well look who came crawling back!

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
Welp ... played the GT6 demo a bit more. Seems like a day one. I'm going to buy GT5 XL to polish up. Normally I don't go through Gamestop since I abhor their policies, but I want those exclusive cars. Going to pre-order there.

Don't judge me Pam! Get back in your coffin ... or I'll call Daddy Eric to give you a spankin'

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:

Don't judge me Pam! Get back in your coffin ... or I'll call Daddy Eric to give you a spankin'

haha, you watch true blood too?

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:

Yup! I like anything with the creatures of the night it seems. lulz Curious to see how Warlow is related in the separate (or seemingly separate) events in this new season.

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Yup! I like anything with the creatures of the night it seems. lulz Curious to see how Warlow is related in the separate (or seemingly separate) events in this new season.

I still think that random fairie guy sookie found is really suspicious for some reason. He is giving me bad vibes. Do you watch the vampire diaries too then?

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:

This shows gone to shit

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

I still think that random fairie guy sookie found is really suspicious for some reason. He is giving me bad vibes. Do you watch the vampire diaries too then?

Oh I'd bet my $ he's related to Warlow in some way. I'm just waiting to see how he is connected to him. As for Vampire Diaries, I used to, and then I stopped when I went further into my studies. A lady friend introduced me to it and I took a liking to it. I am behind, however. I plan to catch up with it over the summer and update myself with the most recent season of Supernatural as well.

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Oh I'd bet my $ he's related to Warlow in some way. I'm just waiting to see how he is connected to him. As for Vampire Diaries, I used to, and then I stopped when I went further into my studies. A lady friend introduced me to it and I took a liking to it. I am behind, however. I plan to catch up with it over the summer and update myself with the most recent season of Supernatural as well.

Woo, you can join me and nnodley in discussing it once the new season starts! Theres finally going to be another person in the thread xD

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Woo, you can join me and nnodley in discussing it once the new season starts! Theres finally going to be another person in the thread xD

Yes finally.  The shows gets really awesome weedlab.  New season is gonna be sick!

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Sweet! We’ll be like the unstoppable trio of the Sony Musketeers (Yoshida, Cerny and House) ...  only about Vampire Diaries instead of the PS4 lulz. xD