How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Destiny has got my $. All my friends are on board, and the best thing is my X360 friends have switched, so I expect a pretty decent team. I'm going to limit myself to Destiny, TES: Online and WarFrame. Don't want to get too involved now.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
Destiny has got my $. All my friends are on board, and the best thing is my X360 friends have switched, so I expect a pretty decent team. I'm going to limit myself to Destiny, TES: Online and WarFrame. Don't want to get too involved now.

Same!! Something about it just makes me really like it.  And yeah there are so many games I'm getting for ps4.  Gonna be hella broke.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Same!! Something about it just makes me really like it.  And yeah there are so many games I'm getting for ps4.  Gonna be hella broke.

Be thankful you're still single. My honey moon days were the WORST for gaming. :/ I could have had about 200 games by now lulz.

Yea same here. I'm still undecided if I'll get it at launch, but even if I don't and get it 6 months later I'll get it with 10+ games. Definitely all first party and cross gen stuff.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Be thankful you're still single. My honey moon days were the WORST for gaming. :/ I could have had about 200 games by now lulz.

Yea same here. I'm still undecided if I'll get it at launch, but even if I don't and get it 6 months later I'll get it with 10+ games. Definitely all first party and cross gen stuff.

Dude I'm staying single till I'm done with college and hopefully have a job and moved to California.  Plus I still live at home so any money I make I can put towards gaming for now while still saving some.  BTW, do you have a 3DS? If you do, do you like it?

pezus said:
Play the GT6 demo, damn you!!

Only if you've accepted my PSN request?  I haven't been on today so I don't know if you have, but you better!!

Around the Network

^ I'm busy chopping down my backlog. But ... I'll download it and see what's up with it.

Great dualshock 4 hands on

pezus said:

I don't remember if I did that last night. I'm going to turn the PS3 on now to play TLoU so I will check!

I need to see if you guys are as good as you say you are in GT

The demo is actually really polished and fun. It's not like the usual demo which is just a short slice of the real game. Here they've designed content specifically for the demo.

Oh man I suck at GT.  I need to get a wheel sometime so I can enjoy the games the way they are meant to be played.

So I downloaded the GT6 demo. Well basically ........

Racers are still not my cup of tea.

Weedlab said:
So I downloaded the GT6 demo. Well basically ........

Racers are still not my cup of tea.

You know what, why don't you just get out of here and go to the Nintendo thread! There I said it, thats right! lol